Chapter # 11

"*sigh* amber you havent seen my acting yet, i bet i can crush clio ahaha joke, ill do my best for you". I said and walked away.

And ill do my best to crush that hugo to make him surprised on what i am really made of.

___________________

Someone's POV

"Take this with you so you'll find a way to look back". I said while looking sadly, then looked away and paused ." a-and remember me". I muttered as I practiced.

Hmm this script totally hits me ,especially this part, *sigh* if only I have something or she has something that the both of us had worked on so that she can remember me.

Sofia's POV

I already read everything, memorized it, also did some action with it, ( are you guys questioning me why? Well because I got the part, why the hell would I memorize everything when I don't get that role, so yeah).And its show time!!.

I'm so nervous, I said to myself in the back stage.

"H-hey you OK?". Hugo asks while he went closer to me.

I decided not to  argue with him and just nodded, because YEAH IM NERVOUS!!, honestly Hugo's been kind these days hmm.

Just then he put his hands beside my ear's, and I felt a tingling sensation.

" AHAHAHA". I Laughed hard causing a tear to run off my eyes, he was clearly having fun, just when it satisfied him he pulled out what seems to be a feather.

"T-thanks". I said as I forgotten the nervousness that was running through me earlier.

And he just replied with a smile

________( Gaston and Belle fighting scene)

Desmond faced the mirror to everyone , where they can see the beast.

"Just look at this monster!!".Desmond shouted at everyone.

Everyone agreed to him and started saying mean things causing him to smirk at me.

I grabbed the mirror and said " NO!! , no Gaston he isn't a monster". I paused and hugged the mirror." The monster is you!!". I shouted at him, while looking at him full with hatred.

Backstage

"Phew did I do alright?!?! Was I scary!?! Did I leave any lines behind!?!? Have I forgo---". But before desmond could say anything else I said.

" You were great Des, if you were the true Gaston I would have hated you so much by now AHAHAHA". I chuckled

"Really!?!? Thanks!!, you were great as well". He replied happily.

________(belle's scene when she was reading her book cheerfully.)

I read the book looking amazed.

"Why do you keep on borrowing that book anyway?". The book keeper asks." You read that a hundred times already". He said clearly exaggerating.

"I just love this book!!". I just while hugging the book tightly.

When I decided to open it for a bit I flipped open a page which is one of Belles favorites.

"Here!!". I said excitedly as I pointed the chapter." Here's when she meets prince charming!". I said while smiling sweetly." But she won't discover him until.............. CHAPTER 3!!!". I said as happily as I can be.

__________(Lumiere and Cogsworth scene when they where hiding).

"I'll hide in this armor!". Lumiere said quickly as he entered the armor.