Chapter # 32

It's a Saturday and the presentation is around the corner, not just that but the deadline for the painting as well. Me and Hugo haven't made any progress with the painting but... We made a HUGE progress in skating, I finally know how to skate properly, but I do admit I still need his assistance, we also started doing some fun tricks.

Right now I am currently in the castle preparing for my trip to Hugo's Castle. And I'm honestly very nervous to meet King Garrick.

"Ohh Sofiaaa!". Someone familiar called out in the other side of the door.

"Come in Amber". I replied while getting my things ready.

When she came in, she stopped her tracks to see what I was doing.

"I heard from James that your going to Hugo's Castle". Amber says while squealing.

"Yeah, and so?". I ask.

"And soo!?!? Sofia this is your chance to have fun, be alone together, you get me?". She asks, and looking at me intently seeming like she really wants me to understand what she is talking about.

"Amber I'm going to go there, to do our project, not just that but also figure skating, he told me that they have a ice skating rink in their castle so yeah, the presentation is almost up and I want to be in my very best". I explained.

She nodded. "I do agree but... You need to wear something more beautiful!". Amber says as she squeals.

"I do not, I'm fine with this". I said.

"No, Sofia do you know what your talking about?". She asks. "Were talking about you and Hugo should have a progress together, and to start that you have to look gorgeous, make his eyes bulge out because of our fabulousness". Amber says.

"Amber... Please". I said and started heading out.

"No". She says as she went in front of the door before I could open it.

I sighed.

"Fine ill do as you say, just because I wanna go already". I said defeatedly.

"Too excited to see your Hugo huh?". Amber teased as she started lunging towards my walk in closet.

I just rolled my eyes. When she got out she held a beautiful winter dress, it kinda looks similar to my normal clothes but this is blue, and it has a blue Cape with white ruffles on its hood.

"T-thats beautiful...". I said agape.

"OK ok enough gaping, wear that and go before Hugo thinks that you bailed out on him". Amber says.

I rolled my eyes and started dressing up. It looks soo beautiful, I said in my mind when I wore it. I then grabbed my things.

"Ready?". Amber asks.

I just nodded and went straight to coach. As I pass by someone he/ she looks at me in awe because of the dress Amber chose.

Hmm I guess this boosts up my confidence then.

When I was in the coach, I became more and more nervous knowing that I will be in Hugo's Castle, we will be together the whole day painting the portrait and figure skating. I then started to think when his warm hands are in my waist and hand.

"Are you OK princess?". The coach man asks as he looked at him.

"Don't worry, I'm fine". I said.

When I saw it, I was filled with surprise to see his castle was very beautiful, especially with snow.

We then landed, I was about to go out with the help of the coach man but...

"May I?". Hugo asks as he held out his hand for me to grasp as I go down, and so I did.