Chapter # 20

"We can do this Sof, um we will be doing all the stunts that you know in one try, is that ok with you?". He asked.

"Y-yeah, i'll try not to mess it up". I replied and looked over to James.

He improved a lot, he became more fast and stronger. And because of that i was dedicated because even my brother is trying his best.

So basically we planned to do the stunts while were in the obstacle, which made things a lot hard. This will be tomorrow soo we need to do our very best.

_____________________________________________________

N. E. X. T.   D. A. Y.

"You ready?". Hugo asked as he looked at me pacing around the tent were staying in.

"Y-yeah, of coarse I am!". I tried to answer confidently but it seems my voice betrays me.

"*sigh* we've worked hard for this soo, we'll be alright, ok? just believe in yourself". He says calmly.

There he goes again with his unexpected kind side, tsk... But despite that he is kindda helping me put my mind off the derby race.

Just as I was about so say something.

"AND HERE WE ARE THE AWAITED EVENT FOR THIS SCHOOL YEAR, THE FLYING DERBY RACE!!". The MC announced.

He continued blabbering other stuff, like the rubrics, rules and etc... while I just ignored it because of a entertaining distraction I am having right now... Hugo dancing his heart out.

"I cant believe he's my owner". Hugo's hoarse neighed, as he rolled his eyes looking at his master.

"I cant believe he's the president". I muttered teasingly to myself and grinned.

He suddenly stopped dancing as well.

"What did you say?". He asked.

"Nothing that concerns you ehehe". I'm sure my voice just cracked.

NOTE: SOFIA'S VOICE CRACK IF SHE LIES.

"Really?". Hugo then started walking towards me when...

"CANDIDATES YOU MAY NOW PRESENT YOURSELVES TO OUR CROWD".MC said proudly.

"*sigh* Just you wait and see when were done...". Hugo said with a grin.

We then started started moving out of the tent my eyes were blinded by the sunny rays. Good to know that the sun is in favour of our event. When my eyes started adjusting to the brightness as i rode Maximus i sat there agape, staring at the bleachers loaded with people.

"Pst, Sof... we can do this". Maximus said as he tilted his head towards me.

I nodded, as we continue our way towards the center of the derby stadium. So um this is my first time going to this place, and it is really really big. My eyes started wandering around the stadium to see familiar obstacles, bigger, trickier, but familiar.

Why trickier? Because it clearly has obstacles inside the obstacle... And because of that Hugo and i need to use the stunts for our safety... *sigh*

We stopped beside Hugo, he is clearly listening to the MC averting his eyes with intensity, while doing so I looked over to the obstacles and started analysing what should be done.

Oh when we pass through that first one we should turn immediately then go up, forward a bit then back----

"H-hey clums, you ok? I've been calling you 5 times now". Hugo says as he lightly me moved me.

"Oh uh yeah, i'm just excited". I said with enthusiasm.

"Oookaaay, *ahem* since you were too excited to listen... were the 3rd contestants, and if we ever get to top 3 we will be in a race with the other 2 pairs". He explained. "Soo we can do this!!".