Chapter # 17

"Y-yes sir". He said softly.

Knowing Hugo he'll do something ever if something happens.
_______________

Its been a week now, and we have been doing a lot of practices especially in the derby , since i dont do stunts, but now... I can do 5 out of 60 stunts -.- while hugo can do A FREAKING 35 STUNTS!!!, ughhhh now i can see why he's a star player. Right now I'm with hugo in the derby rink and its a saturday. Honestly i am REALLY exhausted but i dont make it obvious or else i wont be able to practice with them, James in the other hand, keeps on going thru the obstacles and guess what? He did the last one!!! And now he's repeating it over and over again.

" So this stunt is going yo be the last one". Hugo says as he looked at me.

"Yes!!! What is it?". I ask.

" It may be the last one ,BUT its the hardest". He added.

I pouted.

"Its the dragon twin turn". He said.

" And how am i supposed to do that?". I ask while folding my arms.

Hugo then grabbed a rope attached to the ground securely,and when he was in the air he kept on making a circular rotation, and then he let go of the rope making him lunge forward towards the finish line.

"So? What part of that". I said pointing at the rope." Am i going to do?". I ask.

"The rope is representing you, sooo the both of us are gonna twirl until you let me go, so that i can go to the finish line". He said.

I nodded, we kept on going again and again but we kept on failing, but later on we switched places and it works!!, but we didnt stop because we are perfecting our steps from stunt 1 to stunt 6.

While practicing...

" GOGO, wanna take a break?".Someone familiar said.

I turned around and saw the guy from my first day of school. When he saw me he was surprised but a few seconds later he composed himself and went under me, because i was flying.

"Hey there Sofia! Long time no see". He says while looking at me.

I landed slowly, making sure not to land on top of him.

" Y-yeah it sure is.... Um.". I stopped and got down my horse.

"Oh I'm Alex, Hugo's older brother". He said and kissed the top of my hand. "sorry i didnt have the chance to introduce myself the other time BECAUSE SOMEONE INTERRUPTED ME". Alex said while making sure Hugo can hear.

I chuckled a bit while i heard *tsking* sounds beside me to see Hugo.Hmm they are really brothers BUT Alex has blonde hair, both of them has this aura of charm, they are both handsome, the way they speak has confidence written on it.

" Hey Lex!!". James said as he came for a bro hug with Alex.

When they separated from the hug...

"Sofia, wanna join me, james and Hugo in the cafeteria?". Alex asked while lending me his right hand.

" Sure!". I said cheerfully and gladly accepted his hand.

Just then while walking Hugo stepped right between me and Alex, making our holding hands break.

"Oh Sofia lets switch places, I'm going to go to the finish line, ok?". He ask while...... Smiling?.

" but i though its diffi...". He didnt let me finish.

"Then lets practice some more so that we can do it". He said as he walked faster than me.

How many minutes later i dont see a sign of hugo.