Chapter # 29

4 weeks without classes because first of all it just started snowing, second today is somewhat a festival in the plaza, and I wanna know what it is about.

Oh and BTW its 2 more weeks before Christmas!! Hmmm... But it seems like the snow is very thick that I think it would last for 2 more months.

This is what was running in my mind while I eat, while looking at window where the snow from the other side is drizzling.

"That's like that every year". Dad says, interrupting me from my day dream.

"How long will it last dad?". I ask.

"Hmm it usually lasts for 2 months... But I don't really know with this one, it's a light drizzle but it's fast". Dad explained.

Mom and Amber then started going in the room to eat.

"Good morning guy's". I greeted cheerfully.

They also greeted back.

"Where's James?". Dad asks.

"Is that Hugo guy here again?". Mom asks Amber.

"Well... Yah he is". Amber answered.

Dad sighed.

"Why am I starting to think that James is gay?". Dad asks himself.

"I'll go and get them". I suggested.

They just nodded, and so I started heading out of the dinning room, to James room.

Just when I was about to knock on the door...

"W-WHAT!!! Hugo why don't you tell her!?!?". A voice in the other side asks, which seems like Hugo's voice.

What are they talking about, I know it's bad to eavesdrop but for some reason this is making me curious.

"She doesn't remember a thing James... Its impossible". Hugo answers weakly.

"Now I finally know why...".James stated.

I presume Hugo looked at James questionly and he continued his statement.

"I finally know why, why you kept coming here, why it seems like your protecting her, why you acted like that towards her before, but how did you act when we were still kids?".James asks.

A-are they talking about Amber?

For some reason I felt my heart clench in pain... W-whats going on?

Now I'm confused with what I am feeling.

Just then...

" Well we were very close, I tend to visit a lot before, it's quite very different from how I treat her now". Hugo answers.

Knowing that I need to stop myself from whatever feeling I'm feeling right now, I knocked on the door and prepared myself to act like I don't know a thing about Hugo's feelings for Amber.

To my surprise Hugo opened the door, and I flashed him a smile so that there won't be anything suspicions.

"Good morning! Is James there?". I ask cheerfully.

"Y-yeah, he's here why?". Hugo asks.

"Well it's breakfast time and mom and dad are well... Looking for him, oh and you should join us too Hugo". I explained.

He just nodded and got James out of the room.

It seems like while talking James just woke up.

I chuckled.

"What??".James asks probably annoyed.

"It's just, your soo grumpy! Did you just wake up baby James!". I teased.