HAPPY 2K AND 3K READS!!

I know that its already very late for that but... well who cares!! At least I have gotten this chance to thank everyone who are still, and who is supporting WL, I am sincerely sorry for not updating, I am very busy but dont worry for I will be back this coming April and May!! I realized that while doing what I do without updating anything you guys just keep on growing, and thank you for that!! The COOLIE ARMY (My supporter group name) will multiply, I hope in the future that WE will TAKE OVER THE WORLD LOL, just kidding.

Anyways thank you to these following ppl:

Stefennn
thuhuyenlovecat
falcoangging
Elsalover04
Netzumi_Crepsley
@little_jaele
_OzgeAgreste95_
aditimthakur
evalynhermione
YoshinoKuze
nalufan0711
AnneBee1

Ok there are more ppl who I wanna thank BUT!!! Theres alot!! And that makes me go crazy, soooo THANK YOU EVERYONE, AND GOMEN because i'm lazy huehuehue, But always remember that I lav lav lav ya guys sooo much.

One more thing...

Shout out toooooo......

dawndy418 ( please check her out, she is awesome!!!)

And tooo.....

BlakeRwbyFan123 ( I totally can see all your efforts!! And you are doing great keep it up!!)

And another thing......

IK IK this picture has nothing to do with this book and stuff, but guys~ I rarely take pictures of myself, If you guys know me in reality, soooo be blessed.... ok OK i'm sorry, i know that... the screen of your phone or tablet cracked because of my horrid face.

Soo thank you guys 4 everything!!! I hope you arent fake readers, or accs made by one person.... oops just sayin lol ahahaha!!!. Lav ya guys!!!.

-Thei <3