Chapter # 37

It has been 5 months after graduation and... I'm in the secret garden since... These past few weeks my amulet glowed alot... I'm starting to get worried, what does all this glowing mean??

And today's... Coronation day be use this month is Coronation Month meaning every training princes and princesses are going to be coronated in their own kingdom, so it's separately ... I know that I should be in my room getting ready but... I am already ready, I don't need to put wild make up on, don't need to make sure that my hairs all neat, elegant but itchy and stiff.

I want to be a crowned princess from who I am naturally, because that's what I have been doing ever since day one being me.

Waiting for 1 hour to pass by in the secret garden when...

My amulet brought me to the enchanted library. As I entered a book, a rather familiar book, drew near me...

What does this mean?

I opened the book and saw...

All the things... All the happenings that have happened to me...

And that's when I realised that this book is about me, but... What is the meaning of this.

Flipping the pages more I saw the time when me and Hugo practiced flying derby, figure skating, making that portrait project, seeing him in the international derby race.

I even saw my day one of being a princess, all the adventures that I have gone through, all the adventures from this library too... But... There are more blank pages...

What am I supposed to do? I don't even have any problem... Or maybe its my amulets problem...

Just when I was about to sit....

"Princess Sofia, you need to go to the banquet all now! Its time!". Clover said as he hoped towards me.

I smiled, and carried him.

"Thanks". I said and started heading to the banquet Hall.

When I arrived there, I saw all my classmates, and... Almost all of them are coronated, well I think all of them?

As I entered I saw everyone one of them looking at me with delight and sweet smiles.

"You look wonderful princess Sofia". Vivian said as she smiled at me.

"You too Princess Vivian". I smiled with a sweet smile.

I received alot of complements as I get nearer the stage, where in Amber and James stood in their Glory.

As I stood beside them, I noticed that Amber's also looking like her usual self but more blooming, same goes for James. It seems like they knew that natural would be the best for this occasion as well. And because of that I smiled.

"Sofia! I can't belive it! They day where we finally get yo rule!!". Amber says as she grasped my arm.

I chuckled.

"Me too, I've only been a princess for 6 years". I replied.

"Don't say that Sis, you have been a great princess over the years, we all deserve this". James said as he smiled.

"Spoken like a true king, James". I teased.

He chuckled.

"Hey, we won't be crowed as king or queen remember? We're still gonna be prince and princesses". James reminds me.

I nodded.

Wonder why? That's because we only will become Kings or Queens when... When father and Mother dies... Sadly that's the tradition here in Enchancia.

I totally am nervous but we three kept on talking to lessen that, but just then...

"Our Royal Subjects, today I present to you the 3 highnesses on where they will be getting part on our Royal Duties, they will finally rule the kingdom with me and their mother". Father said strongly and firm.

"I am proudly presenting you today Prince James, Princes Amber and Princes Sofia". As dad said our names we bowed individually in front of our subjects as they clapped their hands.

When I stood back up, dad drew near me holding a pillow with a beautiful crown standing in its glory.

"D-dad". I stuttered with happiness, as tears started to come out of my eyes.

"Shh don't cry Sof, you deserve this get a grip and make your subjects proud by making them see how much you are happy and most especially how much you deserve to be our princess, in these upcoming years to come". Dad says as he smiled sweetly at me.

He hugged me and I hugged back, as he broke the hug I bowed down again and when I got up, I felt the crown in my temple.

The crown was more beautiful then the crown I had when I was a princess in school. I looked over to James and Amber, and the same goes for them as well. We wore a crown not because we are a prince and princess but because we deserve to wear them because of all the hardships that had happened.

Just then we decided to bow to everyone and smile at them.

I looked at everyone and bowed sincerely, in the middle of bowing and smiling... I saw someone...

Someone familiar...

I shook my head to see... I was mistaken...

I suddenly became down, and I didn't want to be seen like this in front of my subjects so...

I went to the secret garden.

It was a perfect time to go there since... The sun is setting, the orange color reflected the water in the fountain, I just observed and calmed myself in this scenery. The butterflies flying around, the roses blooming beautifully.

And one rose being taken by Hugo, just a perfect scenery.... W-wait!! TAKEN BY HUGO!!

I stood up in surprise as I saw the one and only Hugo. The only one whom I missed to most, the one who can make me smile most more than anyone.

Having not realised it, I rushed to him with tears pouring out my eyes and hugged him.

"H-Hugo!". I cried.

He just chuckled, which made my heart beat accelerate because of the vibration of his voice which sent chills down my spine.

"Hey don't cry Soffy, Congrats". He says as he pulled out of the hug, still holding my waist, while he used his thumb to wipe my tears away. Being held like this made me remember of the times when we practiced figure skating, and all the times that we have bumped into each other.

"I know you'll laugh at me but... You don't know how much I missed you". I said with sincerity.

"I won't laugh at you, well if I was pranking you with this whole situation then... I would have". I didn't let him finished and punched him lightly while laughing.

"BUT it isn't". He continued and laughed.

He then put the rose behind my ears.

We talked and talked for how many hours when...