Chapter # 13

" no prob".he says while going farther away from me.

When there was no sign of him anymore i looked at them stone that's hanging beside my amulet and smiled, and i decided to go to bed.

___________________

Its a Saturday, and im staying in my room with Amber ,BECAUSE......... She decided to help me find a outfit for the dance thing, whatever it is.

"You have got to join Sof!!!". Amber said as she continues rummaging thru my clothes." You are SOOOOO perfect for it!!". She said and faced me.

"What is it about?". I ask while just lying in bed and looking at her curiously.

" Well its like a club in where you practice dancing!!! ".she said excitedly.

Ok ok, i HAVE taken dance lessons when i was young SOOOO i wont join.

" What else is there to join?". I ask.

"Well were in grade 6 now soooo we only have two for this Quarter, we have the dance annndd the flying derby thing..... Whatever that is ughhhh boys things!!". She said in disgust.

Ohhh interesting I'm always up to new things!!!.

" BUT even though, My HUGOOOO is awesome at riding flying horses!!". She says with heart eyes.

Hah, just what i wanna know.

"Is there any chance that i can join?". I ask.

She then turned her head to look at me slowly.

" w-what?". I ask.

"No girl has ever joined the flying derby club AND if ever there is one then........ That person isn't considered as someone important to me, cause........". She stopped.

" cause?". I ask teasingly.

Knowing her she doesn't like them cause its a "boys" thing, ughhh.

"N-nothing!, i just don't like them ehehe". She answered.

" Okay". I teased.

A few minutes of finding clothes andd.... "AWIEEEE FINALLY FOUND IT!!". She squealed.

I saw her grab a violet ballerina costume, and a white tights.

" Its cute!!". I said and grabbed a hanger , grabbed the " Chosen" clothes from her and hanged it in my walk in closet.

"I know right!!!!". She squealed.

" Thanks Amber!! You better go........". I stopped.

"Better what?". She ask raising one brow.

" Pick yourself an outfit!!!". I added.

"Oh". She muttered thinking while putting her thumb under her chin." Your right!! I've had one last year SOOOOO its time to have a new one!! Bye sof!!!". She shout's excitedly and opened the door then ran out the room, probably to her room.

I grinned and ran back to my walk in closet and picked some clothes for my 'other' club.

I picked up a violet blazer, with a violet pants(?) , brown shirt, violet cap, and violet boots.

Hmmm why violet? Idk for some reason i love violet, i think it somehow makes me complete or........... There's something in violet that i remember, its something special.......

_________

Monday

Once i woke up i grabbed my clothes and folded them neatly the dance one above the other one ehehehe and placed them on my bag.