Chapter # 16

"Congrats". He muttered making sure that i can hear, but before i can reply he already went out.

" t-thanks". I muttered.
_______________

A few month later...

"*phew*". I said as i wiped a bead sweat on my forehead.

" Sof, you okay?".Amber asked as she just ended stretching.

"Yeah,*pant* just tired". I said and started calmed my breathing.

" hmm now that i think about it, you have been practicing both on the derby and dancing, you a rest Sof, even if its just for 1 day". Hildegard cutted in.

"Well the quarters almost ending soo that's no use, there will be competitions in the end, sooo i wont be resting and i dont need it ". I said and started heading out.

" Where are you headed?". Amber asks with concerned written on her forehead.

"The derby rink". I said and directly went out before they can stop me.

When i was done changing, i saw only Hugo practicing obviously cause he's the earliest.

I looked at him as he flew through all the obstacles smoothly, well there's still one left, i saw him gulped then went for it. Just i saw he passed the first part, also the second,in the third be directly went for it causing him to be swept of to the entrance and he crashed, i rushed over to him knelt down to his level and helped him stand

" Hugo!!! Are you alright!?!?". I asked a concious Hugo.

"Y-yeah, I'm used to it now heh". He said and gritted his teeth and looked at me. " But the real question is......... Are YOU okay?". He asked, his face filled with concern.

"Yeah i am why?". I ask.

" Well look at the mirror, those bags under your eyes, pale skin, dry lips and your slumpy now". He answered.

"I guess even you noticed". I said.

" Sof, you have to choose one, this will just tire you some more, and we dont want that when the competition comes". Hugo explained.

"Hugo sorry for being rude but it isnt your concern i can handle things by myself". I answered and sat him down in one of the bleachers.

" t-thanks, Sofia just remember that your part of a team, and if you fail cause your tired everyone fails as well, your one of our star player so act like one, your one of their naturally goddesses in dancing so act like one as well". Hugo explained.

During these past months i have been reading a lot of book even though we wont have any test, and i have been helping on some stuff like helping dad with the people in the town.

"*sigh* ok'. I said in defeat, i cant just fail and drag the others with me as well.

" Good that you came to your senses ". Hugo said and stood up with no problem.

" W-WHAT!?!?".I said in anger.

"Yup, i did that so that you can realize something like this, ahaha and i knew that you were staring at me". He said and smirked evilly.

" YOUUU". I stood up ran to him, he was a fast runner but so am i.

When i caught his arm he looked at me and continue running but then he tripped in my direction and i along with him.

We looked at each other in shock, just then...

"Ohhh". Someone familiar said, i looked over to the source of the voice and saw James leaning in one of the fences. "What i nice view". He teased.

Hugo then stood up,cleaned himself and held a hand out to me, i grabbed it and stood up.

" Thanks". I said.

"U-um my hand". Hugo said as he teasingly looked at our linked arms.

" ohh ehehe sorry". I said and let go, i saw that he smirked at me.

"So what are we doing today pres?". James asked as he looked at Hugo.

" Wait!!! Pres!?!? As in president!?!? Wahahahaha". I laughed and held my stomach which is now aching. "Oh ghad". I said as a tear rolled down my eyes then i wiped it.

" Whats so funny?". Hugo asked.

"Well i just cant imagine him being a president". I said and calmed myself from laughing some more.

" Ha.Ha.Ha very funny Sof". Hugo said and raised one brow.

Just then we saw Mister Alex enter. "Hugo and Sofia, both of you do the duo challenge, we need both stunts and speed to win this!". He said.

" W-what!?!? How come not James!?!? ". Hugo asked.

" he'll be participating the singles since there will be very hard core obstacles". Sir Alex answered.

"Ughh". Hugo muttered.

" Is it really that bad that i get to partner up with you!?!?". I ask and fold my arms together.

"Its just, you dont know anything about stunts, and its in 2 weeks". He answered.

" Thats why your here!!! To Teach me!". I said.

"I dont want that to be the reason why you dont have time to rest". Hugo said and looked at me with pitiful eyes.

"*sigh* Hugo please, i have time to rest ok? Dont worry tomorrow you'll see me in a good way, ok?". I ask.

" o-ok just dont over work yourself since you have 2 clubs". He said.

When he said he was concerned  about the team, he includes me as well, because we became closer we dont fight a lot but we still do but just sometimes( for those who normally quarrels a bit its many, sooo we still do fight a lot ehehe).

"Soo we will be practicing every, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, is that alright with you?". Mister Alex asks all of us.

Because of that Hugo looked at me encouraging me not to but i ignored it

"Yes sir". James and i said in chorus.

" good, what about you Hugo?". Sir Alex asks as he raised  his brow.

"Y-yes sir". He said softly.

Knowing Hugo he'll do something  ever if something happens.