~*8*~

{Criss's p.o.v.}

After my show was over, and I cleared my head long enough to make it to my suite...but as soon as I closed the door behind me...everything started spinning inside my head...I didn't know what time it was...or if was day or night...the only thing I knew...was I had to find her...and I had to have her...and I truly believed I would die without her...so I grabbed my keys from the tray gave Hammie a goodbye pat...and told him that I would be back...that I just needed to go find mommy and bring her home...then I flew out the door...like someone set my tail on fire...I didn't know her name...but I did know what seat she was sitting in at the show...all I had to do was look thru the secondary stubs in the ticket booth and find out what her name was...then it was all a matter of....WAIT A MINUTE!!! What am I thinking!...all I have to do is give Sully a call, and ask him who she was...and where I could find her...because I really wanted to...NO NEEDED to see her.

I knew calling that bonehead would be a mistake...the silly ass kept me on the phone telling me for two hours about his new love interest Sandy...and how sweet and lovely she was...I told him that was all fine and good...but I wanted to know about one of her friends...that was at the show tonight...then I added, the one that I took on the stage with me...that it was very important that I meet her personally...for I was going utterly insane not doing so...Sully stayed silent for a while then asked me if I was on something...because I never acted this way about a chick...I slammed my head on the table where I was talking to him down in my store...and told him to please stop asking me so many questions and just give me the girls name...and how and where I could find her.

Sully snickered at me and told me her name was Kc, and she had a room at one of the lower budget casinos with her family...I grumbled to him and told him which casino!!! That Vegas was loaded with damn casinos! Sully told me not to get my panties in a twist...that he'd see if his girl knew the name of the place...then he put me on hold...I couldn't believe it!! The little shit put me on hold!!..he came back on five minutes later...I called him a shithead for putting me on hold...then he scoffed at me and asked me if I wanted Kc's damn location or not...I told him to give it to me...and quit sidetracking me...Sully laughed as he said Kc was staying at the Palazzo Hotel/Casino...then he hung up on me...I jumped over the sofa as I yelled out that she was not even 15 minutes away from me.

I ran out of my store and pushed thru a little crowd of fans...apologizing to them...that I was in a hurry...but if they were still around when I got back...I'd do a little something for them...then I flew out of the Luxor's doors...and raced down the sidewalk toward the Palazzo...because for some reason I didn't feel like driving...so instead I ran...it took me 20 minutes to get there due to the foot traffic...but time meant nothing to me anymore...her face was all I could see...I walked thru the doors of the Palazzo...and I had to laugh a little bit...for as many times as I have passed this casino...this was one of the few that I never went in...until now...I slowly walked up to the front desk...and asked the lady if she knew of a Kc staying at the hotel...the lady searched thru her books and said there were three Casey's staying there right now...but one of them was a man. 

I smiled at her and said I didn't want the man...she snickered at me and asked what her last name was...I slapped my hand on my face and told her I didn't know her last name...but I did describe to her a very vivid picture of her...the lady said yes she did see her...that she was the girl with the two gorgeous wolf-dogs...I asked her very kindly for her room number...she closed her book and said that was confidential...and wasn't allowed to give that information out...unless the girl herself gave her permission to do so...and she hasn't...I looked at her and asked her please that it was very important...that I...was...I was...in love with her...and I needed to tell her so. Even though I couldn't believe I actually heard myself saying it...I definitely believed it.

After a few what seemed to be like hours to me...I finally sweet talked her into giving me Kc's room number...but she wouldn't let me go up to it...instead she said she had to give her room a call and see if I would be allowed to go to her room...so I gave a deep sigh and sat down on the counter and told her I'd wait...it was now 9:30 p.m. she finally got a hold of Kc in her room...and asked her if she knew a Criss Angel...when I heard her say yea that she just finished watching his performance not 30 minutes ago...and that she was still trying to get the red blood from the blood capsules of her neck...I just had to snicker a little bit...then the lady told her that I was down here at her desk...right now wanting to know if it was ok that he come up to her room...which made me very uneasy when her end of the line went subtly quiet...but then I was relieved when I heard her say it was ok for me to come up.

The lady at the desk hung up with her, then looked at me and said it was alright for me to go up...that she was in room #313...but then she warned me that she did have two enormous male hybrid wolf-dogs protecting her at all times...and the black one was very serious about it...I gave her a smile and thanked her for her help...then headed to the elevator that would lead me straight to her...and the room she was staying in even had my lucky number in it...#13...which to me was a good sign.