~*18*~

It was now only three days away until Klayton's birthday...my brothers couldn't believe that I was actually going to get rid of Loki...but they said they were my dogs to do with what I wanted...and Klayton became instant best friends with me since I met him at the park while with Criss many weeks ago...and I knew he would take very good care of him...not only because Loki loved him so much...but because Klayton didn't go anywhere without him...he loved that dog...Rachel would tell me how he loved that dog more than her some of the time...because Klayton would go places without her...but he wouldn't leave Loki any of the time...he even took the dog down to his music studio with his cat Stutter...at first Rachel was afraid that Loki would eat his cat for breakfast...but instead they were instant best buddies...then she added that it was the most adorable thing in the world to see them two play.

Rachel came up to me and asked me how my relationship with Criss was going...I asked her it was fine...then asked why she was asking...she looked at me and said because by the size of the baggies under my eyes...she was just wondering if maybe Criss did something to hurt my feelings or something...I gave her a hug and told her no...that Criss was a perfect angel...but he was just a perfect horny angel...and that for the last four nights in a row...he's been keeping her up all night long playing hide the lil freaky...and I was just worn out from all the night time games he wanted to play...here I was trying to keep up with him...and he was more energetic than the damn energizer rabbit...Criss just kept going and going and going.

Rachel giggled at me...and said I better put a shorter leash on him...or he'd run all over me...I giggled with her and told her I was trying to...but every time he asked for it...he was just so damn cute and irresistible...I couldn't say no to him...and he was such a sweet, romantic, snuggly, and a lovable guy in bed...that most of the time I wanted him just as badly...I just didn't have the endurance to keep up with him...then I changed the subject and asked how her and Klayton were getting along...she gave a sigh...and said he was a very strong and demanding lover...and that he intimidated her into doing what he wanted...very domineering...but he had a rough romanticism about him too...but he didn't ask for it every night...like Criss did.

Criss and Klayton were talking about us while we were talking about them...Loki and Xristos were outside laying on each side of Stutter...both giving him a bath at the same time...when I asked Rachel when Kim, Sandy, and their two other halves were going to come over and join the friend get together...Rachel gave me a quick look and said to come with her out of the guys' sights...then once we were in the house...she told me that Sandy wasn't going to show up...because her and Sully have been keeping a secret from us all...that she heard Sully talking to Klayton alone in his man cave...that Sandy was pregnant...and Sully was asking Klayton if he thought he should marry her...or just stay in the relationship with her...and help raise their kid that was on the way...because Sully was quite the wild one...and when he heard the words marriage...he'd get ice cold feet...and want to run to the hills.

I gave Rachel my word that I wouldn't say anything...then Criss jumped in the house and said he lost sight of his Bess and needed me to come out and swim with him in the pool...I jumped into Criss's arms and told him to take me to the pool...then I told him to be nice though...and don't even think about tossing me in...Criss snickered devilishly and said he wouldn't dream of it...Klayton quickly stole me from Criss...and told me that he would totally dream of it...and he tossed my ass in the pool...then he jumped in after me...knowing fully well that if I caught him I would totally kick his tough ass...but that's what he was counting on...so he came right up to me...and let me slap him around a few times...and I called him an ass...then I hollered for Criss to get his ass in here and defend me...that his brother was being bad to me.

Rachel walked out and told Klayton to stop being wicked to her girlfriend...Klayton swam to the pool's edge and smiled up at her...and said he would be a good boy...then he quickly leaped out of the water and grabbed Rachel and tossed her in behind him...Rachel screamed at him...and told him that wasn't being good!!...Klayton jumped on her in the water and said he lied...then they both got into a water splashing war...that got Loki's and Xristo's attention...and they both flew in the water wanting to play too...we all ended up having a pool war...but after a few hours...Rachel and I both snuck out of the pool...and left all the guys alone playing...and we took our seats in the lawn chairs and drank some lemonade and watched our boys play. Kim and Tom came over and saw the water war going on...and decided to keep their distance...because neither of them was wearing swimming clothes...and Tom couldn't stay long...he had a new job working on the new King Kong movie that was going to be out soon...and Kim was going to go with him...but they just wanted to drop by and visit for a couple hours.

Criss jumped out of the pool and laid in the sun to dry off...once he was dry he said it was time for us to head back to the Luxor...because he had a show to do tonight...and he was doing something very special tonight...and that I needed to be there and standing close to the stage...so when he gave me the cue...I was to meet him on the stage...but that's all he would tell me...and it drove me crazy not knowing...I asked Klayton and Rachel if they knew anything about it...but they told me no...then I looked over at Kim and Tom and before they left I asked them if they knew anything about what my Crazy Crissy was up too...they both smiled at me and shook their heads no to.