~*22*~

Kim and Tom finally decided to come out and tell everyone that they were going to have a little boy and that they both decided in naming him Christian Scott Hiddleston...after his two godfathers...Klayton and Criss looked at them and jumped up in excitement...and told them how awesome that was...and how honored they both were...then Kim came over to Rachel and I...and said they both also wanted us to be his godmother's...We all shook their hands in total congratulations...and Criss added that he couldn't wait to meet the lil guy...Criss was so good with kids...he loved them all...no matter who they belonged too...I would bet if he could he'd take all of them to raise as his own.

Rachel grabbed me and took me to a private room and told me what Klayton did...after her reaming she gave him about the joke he and I pulled...the other day at the hospital. I told her she better watch or he might just go mucho loco on her...and give her everything she wants...Rachel snickered a little bit and said she could always hope for that...then I was just about to leave the room and head back out with Criss...when she stopped me...and asked me when I was going to come out...with the little, big secret that I was carrying around...I looked at her when she pointed at my belly...I looked at her in a little shock...and asked her how she knew...she wrapped her arm around me and said she could see it in my eyes...that all expected mother's had the look...but most of the time...men don't see it...but other women do. I told her I would tell all...but first I had to tell Criss...alone...that way he could be the one to have excitement in telling everyone himself.

Rachel locked arms with me as we both walked back outside to the BBQ we were having at Tom and Kim's house...and promised me that my secret was safe with her. Criss was having a deep conversation with Klayton, Tom, and Sully...when I walked by him to grab a lemonade out of the cooler...but he grabbed me and pulled me into his crushing embrace and kissed my neck without even breaking his conversation with the guys...until he asked for a little bit of my lemonade...I handed it to him...and said as long as he didn't make a tarantula appear in it...he kissed my lips and said he wouldn't do that to me...then he took a swallow and handed it back to me...I was about to take a sip when three butterflies came out of it...I looked at him...and told him he was so sweet and amazing...and always figured out ways to turn me on...and flatter me.

Criss just told me that it meant he was doing his job right as my fiance...then he gave a longing look at me and asked me when we were going to get passed the engagement and move forward to the wedding...because no matter how long I make him wait...he's never going to change the way he feels about me...and that we were one now and forever...two sides of the same coin...Ying and Yang...that was us...I gave him a reassuring smile and told him that I would marry him whenever he wanted me too...he hugged me very passionately and said what about tomorrow then...I giggled up at him...said I'd compromise...for this Saturday...which was three days away...so we could let everyone know...and send the invites to my brother's...then we'd have to find the cater's...and figure out the wedding theme...Criss stopped me and said he already had it all figured out...and prepaid for...I gave him an astonishing look and asked him when he managed to do that...he said right after I told him yes to the engagement. I smiled up at him and told him how much he kept me on my toes...and surprised me all the time...he giggled with me and said that's just the way he was...always doing things on the fly.

After the fun at the BBQ was over...we all headed back to our own private lives...only this time I was going to be busy making out invitations for our wedding in a few days...Criss had a big surprise for me...but said he wasn't going to tell me anything about it...until it was finished...I smiled at him and told him that was ok...because I had one for him too...and I wasn't going to tell him either...he kissed me and giggled as he left the house...with two other guys...and secretly headed to Serenity...the mansion dream house that he was making for me and him...for our new home as a married couple...and only he Klayton, and Sully knew about it...for they were helping him design some of it.

I called Criss's mom and brothers and just told them about the wedding plans...and asked them to come down early so they could help out with the coordinating...Dimitra was so happy to hear it...that she was in massive tears before she hung up with me. I knew they would be heading this way ASAP. When I got off the phone I had two very hungry faces looking up at me...I gave them both a pat...and told them that mommy would feed them...I grabbed some fancy feast out for Hammie...and some Blue Wilderness for Xristos...and filled their trays then I sat them down at the same time...as they ate side by side...after Hammie finished his...he saw that Xristos still had some in his bowl so he rubbed up against him and joined him and helped him finish his last few bites...I thought it was so adorable I took a picture of it...and sent it to Criss and Klayton's phones...in return, Klayton sent me a picture of Loki and Stutter doing almost the same thing...Criss just sent me a huge smiley face.

Criss was back at Serenity putting his finishing touch...on the house...and in the backyard by the pool...where the wedding was going to be held...and it was all ready...except for the people...Criss thanked his two buddies for helping out...then they all headed back to their homes...patiently waiting for Saturday to come.