~*15*~

I finally made it to the Luxor with my sweet Kc...and wasn't in the mood to mess with anyone...I just wanted to spend my night...and life with her...I was just hoping she understood just how serious I was about her...I pushed the elevator button to the top floor...where my Presidential Suite was located...where my home away from home was at...I walked her to my door, then I held onto her with one hand...as I pulled out my room key with my other...and slid it in the reader slot...until it turned green...then I opened the door...and clearly said NOW!...then all the lights came on...just I told her to make herself at home...and shut the door behind me...Hammie came running thru the house and came right up to me...wanting attention...I picked him up and gave him love rubbings...and kissed his head a few hundred times...then I walked into the kitchen and got some milk from the fridge and took a few swigs from the carton...then poured some in Hammie's tray.

Kc looked over at me being so childish...so I gave her a cheesy grin and asked her if she'd like some milk...she giggled at me and said no thanks...then she sat down on the very plush sofa I had...I put the milk back in the fridge...and ran over and jumped on the sofa with my sock feet, and wanted to be playful with her...after I pinned her down...she first kissed me...then she thumped me on the nose and told me to behave...I slowly lifted up halfway...and pouted telling her I didn't want to...then she stood up and gave me a kiss and raced off into the back room...I sat there for a minute...then it sunk in that she was playing with me...so I sat Hammie down...and told him I was going for it...and I flew off the couch...but when I got to my bedroom she wasn't in there...I checked my huge walk-in closet...nope, she wasn't in there either...I saw the bathroom door was closed...and the light was on...I peeked thru the keyhole of the bathroom...and when I saw her strip down...my head hit the door when I tried to get a closer look...she must have heard me...and when she opened the door...I was on my ass...I looked up at her...and asked her what she did that for.

Kc snickered at me and said if I wanted to join her all I had to do was ask...I didn't have to be a peeping Criss...I stuck my bottom lip out and said I liked peeping...it was more fun that way...Kc sat down on my lap as I was still on the floor...and said she agreed with me...that it was much more fun peeping...then she kissed me and said she was taking a bath...I did a fancy break dance move to get back up on my feet...and asked her if I could come too...and I'd wash the parts she couldn't reach...then I added a little more quietly that I'd do the parts she could reach too...Kc looked at me thru the door...then she dropped my robe that she covered herself with...and slid in the bubble bath...I stood there not really knowing what to do...but I finally walked into the bathroom and knelt down on the outside of the tub...and stuck just my hands in the water...and grabbed her sponge...and washed her back gently...while I was massaging it...then I moved down to her legs and washed them...then her feet...I moved back up and asked if she'd like me to wash her front...she looked right at me...and covered in bubbles she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in the tub in my clothes and all...

We played in the bubbly water for a while...then I began to get extremely hot being that close to her...I kissed her deeply and more passionately than I ever had before...I slowly moved away from her and brushed her wet hair away from her eyes...as she began to unbutton my shirt...I came in and gave her a hand...while she was removing my shirt...I was removing my jeans...and my socks...I was in nothing but my underwear...but they looked more like shorts anyway...she didn't seem to mind at all...that's when I began to make out with her in the tub...but what I loved more than anything...was that she was not only letting me...she was making out with me too...after the water got cold and my baby girl was getting a chill...I jumped out of the tub and grabbed a towel and my robe and dried her off then slipped the robe around her...then I lifted her up and carried her to the bed.

Once she was under the covers she pulled off the damp robe...I came in from letting the water out...and shutting off the bathroom light...and saw her robe on the floor...and I knew she was naked under my blankets...I went around the bed to my side...and clapped twice and the lights went out...except for the small bedside lamp...then I slowly crawled under the blankets...but I hesitated just a little bit...because I didn't want to move too fast for the real thing...so I just laid there and looked at her silhouette laying right beside me...the dim light kissed her body so perfectly...that I couldn't resist anymore...and I gently rolled up beside her and asked her if I could make love to her.

She rolled over to face me...then as I saw a single tear roll gently down her face...she shook her head yes...as she reached over for me...I drowned her body in butterfly kisses...then as I removed my shorts...I moved in closer to her...and promised her that I would go slow and that I'd break it to her gently...then I kissed her very passionately on the lips...as I felt her up...until the passion flooded out of her...I was ready...I slowly delve into her...and made the sweetest love of my life to her...I never felt it so good in my life...she was so good to me...and put me thru uncontrollable desires that I've never experienced before...but not once did I cause her one second of pain...but I did give her a never ending love that I had for her...even though I knew I had to...I never did want to stop...but when we finally did stop...she told me she loved me so much...then she curled up in my arms...and fell asleep...I looked down at her as a few emotional tears fell from my face...for at that moment I knew...she was now eternally apart of me...she was my love...my life...my all...and I would truly die without her by my side...then as I held her tightly against me...I finally drifted off into a deep and relaxing sleep.