Chapter 5.5 Wilson

We left after that to take down Zucco.

I'm still gonna kill him but I'm pretending to follow his orders.

I'm trying not to get attached seeing as I'll be gone in a few more days at most.

But its hard not to he's respected me as a girl and has been one of the few people to do so.

I don't think I want to leave just yet.

Ugh I need space to think.

"I'm going to go check over here" I say to Batman before taking off as fast as I can

He doesn't appear to be paying attention and I get several buildings away before stopping and sitting down. "Come on Richelle you can't get so emotional over stuff like this... You always told yourself you'd never be that kind of girl." I take a deep breath.

"You'll be gone in a few days you can't get attached. Wilson will..." That moment I get interrupted.

"I will what Richelle?" I turn around to see him and gasp backing up a spec.

"You will bring me home. You will free me from Bruce." He comes over to me.

"You said you couldn't get attached... Are you getting attached? You can't be doing that now can you? We are leaving as soon as Zucco is dead." I nod and smile at him using my best good girl voice.

"That's what I'm doing right now I'm hunting him down to use your training to kill him" He looks at me through his orange and black mask.

"Batman will not allow you to kill him." His single eye narrows at me. "He will make you arrest him and we can't finish our contract." I grin mischievously and lower my eyes.

"He believes I'm following his orders it will give me an opportunity to strike... I will kill him and we can get on with our lives." I hear someone land behind me.

"Deathstroke get away from him" Him?

-Robin-Robin-Robin-

Cliffhanger.

See you in two days

Bai

Love You Guys Gals and Non Binary Pals