Bother

I turn to Danny "Hi... According to Plasmious, you're my brother. I'm Richelle."

Danny "WHAT?!!"

I roll my eyes. "You don't have to scream... For all I know he was lying. And apparently, I'm half ghost now. Batman is going to be just thrilled about this. I got one foot in the grave."

"I don't think that's how it works... But who is Batman? Are you in the circus or something?" I scoff. I wish I was still in the circus but that's not possible without my Mami and Tati in there.

"Not anymore... I wish I was but I can't without my Mami and Tati there with me." He looks confused.

"So you are from the circus? This is so confusing... So you were my sister but you ran away to the circus?" Poor little thing. I don't need to explain myself to him though.

"I was adopted by circus acrobats... Now, why don't you tell me about yourself... For instance why Plasmious used to refer to you as my sister and now refer to you as my brother." He looks nervous at this. 

"Well um... I'm a transguy... Which means I was born in a girls body but I'm actually a boy."

"Oh... That makes sense... I'm a transgirl actually."

"Wow, that is kinda weird but also kinda awesome. Let's go meet my mom and dad... And try to figure out if they're your mom and dad as well."