Chapter 8 You Dirty Cat Lover

I brought Batman back to the batcave but he was angry when he woke up.

That's okay so am I.

"Him?" I glare at him.

He groans and looks at me still a little groggy "Richard why did you knock me out? Deathstroke could be captured right now if you didn't" I blink and start to think of how to answer. It comes to me pretty quickly though.

"Richard?" I need to keep him distracted off of finding Tati and capturing him. "Do you see me as Richard?"I try to keep a straight and angry face. Not hard to do he just tried to capture Tati.

He shakes his head trying to clear the fog that the batarang left on his mind. "No Richelle I'm just not quite thinking straight... Why did you throw that batarang at me?" I need to change the subject fast.

"You called me 'him' on the rooftop... Why?" He stares at me

"It was a slip of the tongue... Please Richelle stop this. Just help me stop Deathstroke." Tati is in trouble. Time to fix this. I start looking at the drugs trying to find something to wipe his memory. Maybe make him fall asleep for a bit too.

"Richelle what are you doing? I grab a sedative and put a large a dose in a needle.

"Time to sleep." Suddenly Alfred grabs my arm before I can inject him.

"And this is why I don't let you touch the meds... That's enough to kill a baby elephant." He pulls it back and out of my hand.

"Why were you giving this to Master Bruce?" I blink and look at Alfred.

"He needs sleep." I try to reason.

"Agreed let me fix the dose though firs-" "Alfred?!!!"

Bruce sits up glaring at us. "Alfred I do not need sleep I've had at least three hours this week!!!"

 Alfred sighs "Thanks to the sleeping pills I put in your food"

Bruce ignores Alfred and continues talking "And we are going to stop Deathstroke! I need to be awake to do that!" Alfred stops adjusting the dose and looks at me.

"You were going to sedate him with Deathstroke on the loose?" I'm getting really mad now.

"STAY AWAY FROM TATI YO DIRTY CAT LOVER OR YOU"LL PAY!!!"

-Robin-Robin-Robin-

CLIFFHANGER!!! And I will be back in a few days with a new chapter. 

Bai

Love You Guys Gals and Non Binary Pals