Chapter 14 Therapy

"Hello I'm Jessica, I'll be your gender therapist. Can you introduce yourself dear?" A young woman sits in front of me. She can't be older than 25. I don't sense any reason to distrust her though.

"I  am Richelle. I am a girl. Treat me as such." She smiles and nods.

"Of course my dear might I ask why your here ? Are you thinking you're a lesbian?" I give her a puzzled look.

"I am here cause I'm a girl. Not cause I like girls. I think I like boys." She looks at me funny then it dawns on her.

"You're a trans girl."

"Yeah. I told you I'm a girl so what?" She smiles.

"That you did. I'm starting to get a good feel of your personality. But can you tell me. Are you happy as a girl." I look at her confused.

"I am happy. I am me that makes me happy to be able to be me and I like being a girl." Jessica smiles a practiced smile at me.

"That's good. Then we can move on to what kind of girl you want to be." I am starting to like this.

"I want to be the girl that is both utterly feminine and bold beyond compare. I want to be seen as not just A girl but THE girl. The girl that takes your breath away because she has not only the look but the brains, personality, charisma and skills that make a girl be more than average. I want to be respected for all those things and respected as a girl. Not as a trans girl but just a girl." She grins in a crazy kind of way.

"It appears you have things figured out pretty well. So why are you here?" I need to think of a good way to word this

"Because I'll need to be seeing you to get hormones"

Jessica blinks "Honey you're too young for hormones" I sign.

"Yeah I know. But not forever" She smiles widely at this.

"Planning for the future then?" Exactly. "Alright then tell me what I can do to help your transition go easier."

I get a mischievous smile on my face "Let's begin"

-Richelle-Grayson-

Hey guys sorry it's so short but it's hard to type this up without my computer and just this took me 4 hours. I will try to get better at using my tablet to type but it will take a long time