Uncle Vlad and Ghost Boy

Uncle Vlad gives me something to knock me out and I wake up tied up in a lab.

I look around and there's a circle and I'm being pushed towards it.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Just turning you half ghost dearie... The same way your idiot father did for your brother Danny!" Last time I was here he was talking about my sister Daniel. Now he has accepted his gender identity? I mean he's not so crazy as to call him a girl to his face but he has never told me he is a guy or called him a guy when he isn't around.

Suddenly Danny flies in "I shall stop you this time Plasmious" He looks at me "Why did you kidnap some girl in a Halloween costume? That's kinda creepy... And not in your usual way... More like stranger danger than evil mastermind" Plasmious laughs and I start picking the locks on my wrists as they fight and exchange punchlines. Meanwhile, the machine moves me closer to the portal to turn me half dead.

Danny looks different than normal though. Other than being dead. His hips are smaller and his shirt is too tight to bind under. But he doesn't appear to have a female chest. I guess his soul must be the soul of a... AHHH

I hit the portal while that thought goes through my head and I feel my body transforming. My hair becoming light as a feather and my padding disappearing replaced by actual breasts. Small ones since I'm still young but still. And the biggest change happening between my legs. Going from out to in and the tape disappears.

Holy shit. I have the soul of a girl. Well, suddenly the afterlife seems a lot friendlier. I hope Mami and Tati feel the same way.

I break the straps and help Danny finish the fight. Plasmious flies away. "My work is done here! You two should get used to knowing each other."

I turn to Danny "Hi... According to Plasmious, you're my brother. I'm Richelle."

Danny "WHAT?!!"