Part 1

Jason's p.o.v.

"McCann! Lower your gun! Now!" The cops scream at me as they aim their guns at me, knowing how dangerous i am.

Im breathing heavily as i lower my gun slowely to the ground, my eyes focused on her, y/n.

She is the most gorgeous girl i have ever seen in my entire life, even now, while she's frightened for her life, tears streaming over her flushed cheeks.

As the cops are still yelling at me i finally throw my gun on the ground and lift my hands in the air of surender, my eyes still focused on her.

I always try to protect her from the danger she is in at this moment of her life. Even putting my life and freedom on the game.

But she doesnt even know she is in any danger..

Im doing this for her, only for her.

"Only for you.." i mumble soft as her eyes meet mine for one second only to look away again. I know she's scared of me, everyone is. Yet I'm the one trying to save them all.

The cops walk towards me, some even still aiming their guns at me. One of them roughly grabs my wrists and put the cuffs around them.

They harshly pull me towards the police car making me trip a few times. Not only because they are being rough but also because i can't help but stare at her.

Why would anyone ever want to hurt her?

I dont know why, but i do know that someone is planing to do that, to hurt her.

The cop pushes my head down, tearing my eyes away from y/n as they shove me in the back of the car.

Here i go to jail, again.
But im going to escape, again.

To safe my baby.

---------------
Authors note (please read)
This is the only authors note in my whole story so don't worry lol.
Soooo here is my first part! i really hope you are going to like my story.
Please let me know what you think so far cause that would really mean a lot to me.

For those who don't know; 'y/n' means 'your name', so you read the story from your point of view which makes it feel like you're kinda living in it which i personally really love, hope y'all do too :)

Please do not copy my story, it's a completely unique story which im really proud of.