Part 19

Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote♡

Your p.o.v.

"But how do they not know where you guys are if her dad has been here? Did he like leave no trace or anything?" Chaz asks making my heart pounding faster.

What if he did leave a trace? What if they knew where we are and are planning to come here soon. What is they are already on their way here? What if they are already he-

"He probably didnt tell the gang, if he did they already should have been here." Jason says making them all nod their heads understanding as i let out a sigh of relief.

"Anyways, its time for you all to go now. Ryan, daywatch. Chaz, nightwatch." Jason reminds them and they all walk away, leaving us alone again.

"So, finally breakfast?" Jason asks laughing a bit but i dont reply, i just stare at the ground, my mind filled with creepy thoughts.

What if they are too late and they already killed mom?

I feel a hand on my chin, lifting it up to make me look at Jason.

"You okay?" He asks, already knowing the answer before i shake my head.

A tear rolls down my cheek as i think about it more but Jason wipes it away, causing me to lean into his touch. His hand feels so soft against my cheek.

"I'm just scared that everything won't go as planned. I don't want to lose my mom, she's all i have left. I can't live if she doesn't make it i just cant." I admit with a shaking voice.

"Everything is gonna be alright okay?" He says smiling softly, making me think of the song and before i could even realize it my mouth spoke what my heart said

"I really love the song Jason." I say smiling shyly making him smirk a bit.

"You do?" He askes as he grabbes my hand and walks with me towards the kitchen, lightning up the mood a tiny bit.

When doesn't he light up the mood though.

"Yeah, um.." I mumble, thinking of what to say exactly as i rub a bit in my now dry eyes.

"It actually makes me feel really safe, knowing that everything is gonna be alright" I say shy, quoting the song and sit down at the kitchen island.

"That's amazing, im glad it makes you feel like that." Jason says smiling at me before he turns to the kitchen counter, opening a cupboard.

"You know.." Jason mumbles after a quiet minute and grabbes a skillet, placing it on the stove.

Jason p.o.v.

"I wrote it for you.." I admit softly, not looking at her as i grab some eggs.

I just had to tell her.