Part 20

Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote

Your p.o.v.

My mouth falls open slightly at what he just said. He wrote the song for me? How is that even possible.

"F-for me?" I ask stuttering as he puts some eggs into the skillet, keeping his back towards me.

"Well, i wrote it some years ago, after i went through a lot of shit." He starts explaining, making me listen full interest.

"I wrote it to know that everything is going to be alright cause it will. I wanted to keep the spirit up even in the hard times." He continues as i stare at his back in awe.

"When i wrote it, it felt like i also  wrote it for someone else, i just felt that so strong and now i realize that its also for you." He explains, leaving me completely speechless.

That's why it felt so personal to me when he sang it, it actually was for me.

I couldn't help but crack a smile at that thought, knowing no words will come out.

After a minute or two Jason turns around for a second to look at me, since i didnt say a word. His eyes locks with my bright ones, still smiling dreamily, making him smile aswell.

"You have a cute smile." He randomly says as he turns back again and puts the eggs on a plate, leaving me lost for words again.

Jason is really not what you would think of him the first second you hear his name. Everyone is scared of him which i also was at the beginning but dammit, when you get to actually know him you never want to lose him cause he's so precious, so caring and so sweet. And i-

Fuck.

I don't ever want to lose him.

Jason pulls me out of my thoughts as he sits down in front of me with 2 plates, filt with eggs and bacon.

"Thank you." I blush at the compliment he just gave me as i kinda poke my egg with the fork, feeling myself drown further and further away in his eyes.

Ugh stop being so cheesy.

"No problem" Jason says as he gives me a wink and starts eating the eggs.

Slowly i also start to eat my breakfast, still not really knowing what to say at Jason's sudden compliments and all this morning.

There's a really long silence as we both just eat our food quietly. Once im done look up at Jason for a second, only to see his eyes already on me, a cute smirk playing on his lips.