Part 26

Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote♡

You're p.o.v.

It has been a couple of days since Jason had kissed me and i just cant seem to get my mind off of it. It was just so amazing, how can you expect me to not think about it? I just can't understand how it felt so good while i know this is so wrong.

Or isn't it?

We are now sitting on the couch together, watching a movie that Jason probably really likes but I've never seen it, and i will never really see it since my mind is completely focused on something different. I just can't help but think about how Jason kissed me.

It was so.. i can't even start to explain how that was.

I sigh satisfied as i lay my head down on Jason's shoulder, feeling quite comfortable and safe around him.

"Hey." He randomly whispers somewhere halfway the movie, making me look at him and he gently caresses my cheek and moving a staind of hair behind my ear, making my heart fluther again.

"I love you." He mumbles smiling as he leans in, rubbing his nose against mine, making me smile like an idiot.

"I think i love you too." I mumble before i could stop myself and pull away quickly, slapping my hand before my mouth in shock.

Do i really?

Jason looks at me with wide eyes, not believe the words that just flew out of my mouth. I can't even believe it myself.

"You do?" He asks, smiling hopefully.

"I, i think so.." i say kind of unsure about myself making his smile slowely fade, making my heart ache cause i hate seeing him not smiling. His smile is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and i want to see it forever and every day of the rest of my life and-

Oh shit. I love him.

"I mean, no one has ever made me feel the way that you do." I blush slightly and look down nervously as his smile grows again.

"How do i make you feel?" Jason whispers as he gently pulls me closer, lifting my face up and leaning his forehead against mine again, making me giggle softy.

"You make me feel save." I whisper. Knowing that's the one thing he was actually trying to do and he surely did not fail doing that.

"And beautiful." I add whispering, letting my lips brush against his soft ones making my heart go crazy. I don't think anyone has ever complimented me as much as Jason has.

"Loved." I mumble which came out lower than a whisper. All my life I've never even imagined myself being where I am now. I never thought I would ever say that Jason McCann makes me feel loved.

Oh he makes me feel so loved.

"I love you." I mumble again, looking up in his eyes which couldn't be more full of happiness.

He wastes no more time after those words left my mouth and hungrily but gently connects our lips again, making me smile in the kiss knowing that right now I have everything that I ever needed.