Part 16

comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote♡

Jason p.o.v.

"W-what..?" Y/n mumbles softly, shocked by the fact that the case is about her mom.

I sigh, feeling sorry for her before i try to explain it to her the best i can. "Well, since your father didnt kill you which was his plan but got killed, his gang is after you because its still something your father needs to do. Only he can't do it so the gang will try." I tell her.

She breathes heavily as she sits down on the bed, trying to somehow process all this cruel information.

"B-but, why did you say that the case is about my m-mom if they are after me?" She asks while a couple of tears roll down her lovely chubby cheeks.

I could look at her face forever. Her lovely eyes, her perfect cute nose and that precious smile of her. And also- ugh this is not the time to crush about her, go fucking comfort her! I tell myself and smile weakly at her as i sit down next to her and wrap an arm around her, hoping to comfort her a little bit and shake away my thoughts about how lovely y/n is and try to focus on the meeting we will have soon.

"They have no idea that you are here so they will try to, um.. kill your mom. Thats their way of trying to get to you." I sigh and softly stroke her arm as she starts to shake. This sure is a lot of information thrown at her in such a short time.

"And she practically is your only family left right?" I ask with pain in my heart and she slowly nods, staring onto the blank wall.

I turn her body a bit to face mine and pull her in a big hug.

"I hope you know we are doing our best to keep you and your mother safe okay?" I whisper while stroking her hair and i feel her nod softly in my chest.

Your p.o.v.

"Do it again." I whisper with a shaking voice as i shove my face a bit closer to Jason's chest.

"Do what again?" He whispers, still gently stroking my hair.

"Sing." I say which came out lower whisper, not even sure if he heard it. But as soon as his soft and calming voice filled the room, i knew he had hear me.

I really am starting to trust Jason more and more. As i count stuff that he did for me, in a good way, then i dont see any reasons to not believe him and to not trust him.

Even if i did think of the bad stuff he did, i would end up realizing that even that was a way to keep me safe.

Besides, those hugs make me feel really safe and..

Loved.