Part 18

Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote♡

Your p.o.v.

Jason and i waited downstairs till the boys came, he played a movie to help me get my mind of things for a short time but i couldn't focus on it. I just couldn't.

Knowing my mom is actually in danger for some stupid thing my dad did.

I sigh, laying my head on Jason's shoulder, finding comfort in it as he protactively wraps his strong arm around me, kissing the top of my head softly.

Before i could fall in a comfortable nap there was banging on the door which made me jump slightly, feeling more awake then ever.

"The boys are here." Jason mumbles as he gently takes a hold of my hand, looking at me to see if it was okay. I blush a bit and smile as i completely take my hand in his.

Soon all of the gang members and Jason and i were sitting in Jason's 'special case room' which was nothing more then a room with a big table and lots of chairs.

Being as in uncomfortable as i am i try to block what everyone is saying out but soon fail as Jason's voice fills my ears.

"So make sure all of you are around the house, keep your eyes open and prepare yourself for the worst." He says strictly before continuing. "Knowing you could be there for days, some of you will be sleeping at daytime. Is everything clear?" Jason says, making all the gang members nod their heads, which is around 30 people.

The whole meeting i sat close to Jason, his hand in mine. He never let it go since the boys came. He knows how uncomfortable i am with the case and how scared it makes me.

I sigh softly as Jason squeezes my hand a bit. I really trust him. He shows me that i can.

His touch makes me feel so much more safe. Or when he sings that song.

Oh that lovely song.

Everything is gonna be alright, just like he sang for me. He sang it at the perfect time, just when i needed it. Which made it feel so close to me, i really needed it.

My thoughts are interrupted as Jason starts talking again, snapping me out of it.

"Ryan, you are the leader of half of the gang, which is you guys." Jason says and points at half of the guys. "Your half sleep at night and watch at day time. Got it?" He says and everyone nods their heads understanding.

"And Chaz, you are the leader of the rest of you guys." He says pointing at the other guys. "You will be sleeping at day time, watching at night." And everyone nods again.

"Make sure there is eyes on the house 24/7. Im counting on you guys, i won't be there." He tells us, making everyone frown a bit.

"Ill stay here with y/n." He explains.

"The gang has no idea that we are here but i still don't want to leave her alone." Jason says and looks at me with a smile, telling me that everything is gonna be alright.

And i couldn't help but smile back.