Part 7

comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote♡

Your p.o.v.

I slowly back away, bumping into the wall as i don't dare to look in his eyes.

"Y/n.." Jason mumbles with no emotion making it hard for me to know if he's angry or not.

He probably is.

I hear his footsteps coming closer, my heartbeat beating faster. He wouldn't hit me would he?

"Y/n.." He mumbles again and takes a hold on my shoulders, making me flinch and slowly look up at him.

Oh.. he doesn't look really angry.

"I think you desurve to know." He says softly and grabs ahold of my wrist gently, leading me to the living room and we sit down on the couch.

He looks at his hands, probably thinking about how he's going to tell me everything.

"Who is this 'him'?" I ask soft, eager to know.

"Its your dad." He says short, throwing the information at me like a bomb as he looks at me with a sad expression in his eyes.

My dad? How..

"What? No! he died in a car accident
when i was 6." I say shocked and jump up from the couch, walking up and down the room. This can't be true.

"He never died y/n." He says soft and walkes closer to me, reaching out for my hand but i snatch it away.

"H-he died!" I yell freaking out.

Jason sighs and reaches for my hand again, this time grabbing it and pulling me in a hug, something i really needed at this moment.

I let him hold me for a moment as i completely soak his shirt with my tears.

At this point i don't even care that the arms im crying in are the arms of the most wanted criminal.

"Im sorry." He mumbles, stroking my hair as he swings us from left to right a little, calming me down a tiny bit.

So dad is the guy who ran away? Dad was the guy who Jason was going to kill.

"Why dad?" I cried in his sholder, not really expecting an answer.

"He faked the accident because someone offered him a deal. He accepted it and he got everything he wanted. Money, power, everything. The only consequence of it was that he could never see the people he loved, ever again." He tells me making me frown. Never knew dad was so cold hearted.

Jason gently kisses my temple before sighing softly and continuing, "He is part of one of the most wanted gangs and now he is forced to kill you." He says with pain in his voice.

He mumbles a soft 'sorry' as i completely break down, shaking as i let out a groan of frustration. All this information is way to much for me right now.

"Im here to keep you safe okay? You are safe here, do you trust me?" Jason asks me as he pulles away from the hug, holding my shoulders and looking in my eyes.

I want to believe him, i really do but after all this information which was something i totally didn't see coming i just dont know who and what to believe anymore.

I shake my head no, being completely honest.

"Thats okay, i understand." Jason says smiling sadly at me as he strokes my hair, putting a piece of it behind my ear.

I almost melt at his sweetness as i keep looking into his eyes for some seconds.

"Why are you doing this though?" I suddenly asks, wiping away some tears.