Part 3

comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote♡

Your p.o.v.

I wake up by the bright sunlight shining through the windows making me pull my covers over my head. All this thinking about Jason and the guy who ran off gave me a headache. Great.

Is it weird to think that Jason was possibly trying to help me?

I mean the guy who Jason was going to kill was trying to break in our house so it could make sense in a way. Right?

I get out of my bed and shake those thoughts away, Jason McCann is a dangerous criminal and thats final.

When i get into the kitchen i get some painkillers for my headache and swallow them, hoping the pain would fade away quickly.

As i grab some cereal i notice a note laying on the counter, probably from mom.

I grab my breakfast and sit down, reading moms note as i take a bite from my cereal.

'im gone for today, i had an unexpected case. Dont wait up for me, ill be home late. Stay safe y/n. Love, mom.'

I frown as i read the note again. Stay safe? My mom is being so weird lately it really confuses me.

I finish the last bit of my cereal and get up to put the now empty bowl in the sink but that's when i hear a loud bang coming from upstairs.

"What the hell?" I mumble to myself and put the cerealbowl down.

I grab a knife from the kitchen and softly walk up the stairs, not wanting to make any sound

I hold the knife tight in my sweaty hands as i tip toe to where the noise came from but then out if nowhere someone grabs me from behind, holding me painfully tight as the person holds cloth on my mouth and nose, making my heart slam 10 times faster of frightening.

I hold my breath as i try to fight the person who's holding the cloth on my mouth but he's really strong.

I swing the knife around a bit hoping to stab him somehow but it only slipped out of my sweaty hand, making him chuckle.

"Come on baby, breath." A soft voice mumbles in my neck as i try to wiggle out of his grip.

I can't hold my breath any longer, my body forcing me to take a breath and immediately the smell of alcohol fills my nose, everything going black.

The last thing i remember is a soft kiss being placed in my neck after the gentle words echoed through my head,

"Everything is going to be alright."