Part 2

comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote♡

Your p.o.v.

My teary, puffy eyes lock with Jason's dark ones for one second to see him staring at me as his hands are in the air of surrender.

I quickly look away again and throw myself in my mom's arms who holds me tight, mumbling sweet nothings in my ear to calm me down a bit.

Why does that crazy criminal show up here so much? And why was he staring at me like some kind of psycho?

"Mom why does he come her so often? It terrifies me.." my shaking voice asks my mom who was also in tears.

"I dont know sweetheart, but that Jason McCann is dangerous. Please make sure you're inside the house when its night okay?" Mom practically begs as she pulls away from the hug.

"Okay.. but i still dont understand why he is here all the time, and why was he about to shoot someone?" I ask curiously, making mom look a little nervous.

"That guy who ran away.. who was that person?" i whisper, observing her face, looking for another reaction.

"It doesnt matter sweetie. I just really want you to be safe, i dont wanna lose you.." she whispers not looking at me, another tear rolling over her cheek.

Lose me? Why would she say something like that?

"Lose me? Mom what do you mean?" I ask really confused. She finally looks at me again and wipes her tears away.

"Nevermind, now get some sleep baby. I love you." Mom sighs and kisses me goodnight.

I absolutely couldn't sleep, my thoughts keeping me awake, questions swimming around in my mind. Did mom know more about the guy who ran away? The guy who Jason was about to kill?