Part 24

Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote♡

Your mom's p.o.v.

I sigh as i mark another day on my calendar. I walk to the kitchen to make myself a nice cup of coffee as i rub my tired eyes.

Today it has been exactly 7 months, a week and 4 days since McCann took my daughter.

From the moment i realised that she was gone, i thought that everything was just gone. I had nothing left. She was the only one left that i really cared about.

But a day after she was taken there was a note laying on my doormat. It was a letter from Jason, saying:

'Sorry to scare you like this but Jason McCann has your beautiful daughter. Please know that she is safe with him, safe from her dad. We are also trying to keep you safe so please stay in the house as much as you can.

Stay strong, we've got your back.
-McCanns gang.'

First i was obviously scared. Scared because my own daughter, my own flesh and blood was taken by the one and only Jason McCann.

I have heard all the crazy stories and rumors that people tell about the guy. Of how he murders people or how he drugs people and tortures them for his fun.  There where even stories about how he sneaks into people's houses to rape all the girls in there and then just leave again.

But when i read the part in the letter where he told me that y/n is safe from her dad, i knew i could trust him because y/n's dad, i don't even dare calling him my husband, changed his identity so only some people know who he really is. And knowing that Jason is one of those people to know who he is, i trust him.

Right now i don't really have a choice but to trust him.

I sit down on the couch with my coffee, turning the tv on to watch the news, a women already pops up on my screen, talking about the same thing that they mention every single day,

"The young girl y/n y/l/n has been kidnapped and taken hostage by Jason McCann. We have no idea of where he took her and what he has done but we are losing hope and are sorry to say that she might even be murdered by now. Please make sure you are careful when you go outside. The same thing might happen to you too-"

I quickly turn it off again, not being able to hear more of it and lay down on the couch, closing my eyes for maybe a second or two.

I have had tons of sleepless nights. Knowing that y/n is in danger. Even though she is probably safe with Jason, her dad is still after her. He is only a coward who just cares about money and nothing else. He doesn't even care about the woman he married or his own daughter.

I can't believe i married that dickhead.