Part 29 (Last part)

comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote♡

Your p.o.v.

This last year of my life has been so much for me and has been so complicated. I would never have expected anything like this to happen to me ever. And it all really started when Jason showed up by our home for the last time before he kidnapped me.

*Flashback*

Tears stream over my cheeks as my mom tries to calm me down with sweet nothings. "It's going to be okay darling." She whispered as i dared to lock my eyes with Jason McCann. He was already looking at me with an expression that i couldn't really read.

But i knew his eyes somehow told me that it was going to be alright, that i will feel safe again..

I quickly look away again, wrapping my arms around my mom, hoping to find the comfort that i seek right now.

It just wasn't quite enough..

*End flashback*

My mind flashes back to everything that has happened in this short time.

One of the things being my dad. I just found out after all those years that he actually was alive, and in that same minute, he pushed a gun onto my head, the purpose to kill me. To actually kill me. But he ended up being killed by Jason. Which made me gain my trust in him a little more and more.

Later his gang went after my mom to get to me, cause the deal was apparently still on. And i was so freaked out of my mind that something was going to happen to her. Thank God i had Jason with me to make me feel somewhat more safe.

But right now im so happy that it's all over. But at the same time im happy that all of this shit happend because if it didnt, i would have never met Jason.

The one i love the most.

Jason's.p.o.v.

"Are you ready?" I ask breathing heavily as i pull away from our heated kiss, brushing a stand of hair out of her pretty face. I could just stay at her all day.

She nods slowly as she stares deep into my eyes. I know she's nervous.

"Ill be gentle baby." I whisper as i leave kisses from her cheek to her neck, making her gasp softly.

"I love you Jason." She suddenly whispers as her hands find their way to my cheeks to make me look at her.

"I love you too y/n, so fucking much." I mumble and place my face back in her neck, making sure to leave another soft kiss.

Ready to make love to the one i love the most.