Chapter 5

"Do you have your medication with you?" You asked worriedly. You shake your head. "No. It ran out a day before I got here. So right now the world is in a state of black and white for me with the tiniest bit of colour." The boys looked at you.

Damien's POV

so she does have a reason to come here. She's not as kind as I thought she would be... How very interesting. Her condition is also... Intriguing. I wonder what Dr. Lecter would think of her. Is she a tasty treat? Or will he take a likeing like everyone else?

no ones POV

Paige smiled at you and stood from her chair. "Come. I know someone who will be keen to speak with you." She offered her hand to you and you took it. "Boys. You may leave. I am taking her to Dr. Lecter." The boys ran out of the garden and so did Paige dragging you along. "I have always had a soft spot for Lecter. You might even say a close family friendship with him. I see him as a close family friend." She said. Soon they arrived at a building. Paige rang the door bell and a tall man who looked older than both you and Paige answered the door. He wore a checkered suit with a blue shirt and a tie. His hair was light colour and showed parts of grey indicating that he was ageing. "Good afternoon Dr. Lecter. This is my distant relative (Y/N)."  You offered your hand out and he shook it. "A pleasure to meet you." He said. You could tell he had something wrong happen to him in his past. You could see it in his eyes. "Nice to meet you too." You said. "Please come in. I don't have anymore clients today." You and Paige walked in and sat down in a large room. You both sat down on a chair that was across from him. "What do I owe the pleasure of seeing the mayor and her relative today?" He asked. "I came here to introduce you to her and I would like you to be her psychiatrist." You gulped but said nothing. "I wish for you to carry the Burden no longer. This is the best person I know. He is an amazing psychiatrist." She said. You could tell she was trying to flatter him but it was useless. He paid no attention and focuses more on you. Like he was trying to see what made you tick. What made you feel the way you do. "I will leave you in his hands." She said and left you with Lecter.

You told him your past and he seemed interested in your past and what you did to those girls who bullied you. There was one thing that caught his attention the name Will Graham and Clarice Starling. He met both of those people and had known them both. He had learned to befriend both of them but both did not like him. Whenever you mentioned their names. You would look down. This told him that they had left you like they left him. He felt you could understand him when they left you. He felt you could understand everything he went through.

You told him about your condition. He seemed intrigued by it. It was rare and he never worked with someone with the condition. You told him that you no longer had anymore pills for your condition and you felt there was one thing to do. He gave you a look but quickly realised what you would do. He smiled as you told him about yourself. He wanted to know everything. Your a relative of the mayor. He could tell that you were her relative by your eyes and how enthusiastic you could be. Your eyes held so much emotion and your enthusiasm was something anyone would smile about. He looked at the time. It seemed as it was time for you to leave. He didn't want you to leave. He wanted to talk to you more. "I have enjoyed our talk (Y/N). Shall we arrange another meeting?" He asked. "Sure. When are you free?" You asked. He grabbed a book and opened it and looked through various names and times. I am free on Friday 4:00pm. You will be my last client for the day." He said you nodded and he wrote your name down and the time you will arrive. You smiled and shook his hand. "Goodbye Dr. Lecter." You said. He nodded "goodbye. I shall see you friday. Please call me Hannibal." He said. You smiled a sweet smile and left.

When you left. He smiled and watched you leave. He wanted to see you again and he would. He planned to invite you and the mayor to dinner. The mayor knew what meat he used and the mayor accepted him. It was strange how she didn't freak out how he used people as his meats. This baffled him. Mind you. You knew the sawyer family quite well and you have been to eat at their home a couple of times when your not looking after Damien and Sam. Two children that weren't human. They were dangerous but never payed a hand of you. It was probably because you saved people from going into asylums and you gave them another chance to be alive and gave them what they needed. You got along with everyone. How strange. Would you get along with everyone or will you be killed like... The last relatives that visited you?