A special chapter (not related to the story in anyway)

This is for oliviabrash she came up with this funny idea. And I've decided to make it into a special chapter. Just for this lovely person. This is in no way going to be serious and it's just for the laughs and randomness this will also have my comments in. You will know my comments as they will be in bold text. Anyway enjoy!

You wake up and style your hair and get into (whatever outfit you want on) and walk downstairs. You hear the door knock and you go to answer it. There stood Damien with a blush on his face and he held something behind his back. "Hey Damien. What have you got on your hands there." He moves his hands from his back and presents you with a single rose with a note attached to it. You blush and take the gifts from the boy and you open the letter.

Dear (y/n)
I have noticed since the first time I met you that you are the most beautiful creature I've ever laid eyes on. I would like to take you out on a date for the day. We can do whatever you please.

Love Damien xxx

You blush and look at Damien with a smile and you place the note and flower down on the table and turn to him. "I'd love to go on a date with you and spend the day together." He took your hand and kissed it. ((My brain just imagined a boy with a tan and a sombrero kissing readers hand. Brain no)) you blushed more and he took you to the park holding your hand with your fingers intertwined with his. Both your faces held a large blush as you both kept walking and you both decided to take a seat on a bench as Damien snuggled up to you.

You saw Paige walking down the street with Sam both talking. She noticed you and Damien together and held a smug expression and continued walking down the street before ending up hitting her head again a lamppost and falling to the ground as Sam continued walking ((Sam just like "I don't give a fuuuuck")) you raised a brow then felt a slight tug on your clothing. You look down to Damien who had decided to rest his head on your breasts. ((Or as I call them.... Chesticals)) his expression remained the same and his blush had gone. ((Me: brain no.      Brain: brain yes)) he then moved away seeing your discomfort. ((My boi trying to get to 2nd base. Too soon man. Too soon.))

He then took your hand and you lead him to the playground where you pushed him on the swings. He then wanted to push you. ((Me: brain don't you dare embarrass the boi.      Brain: too bad)) he tried pushing you but you wouldn't budge. You decided to push yourself a little and he thought he was pushing you. He took the seat next to you on the swig and you both swung together.

Time skip because my brain is on strike

"I had a wonderful day today." You said as you walked home beside Damien who looked at you. When you got to the front door you were about to open your door when you held a tug on your clothing again. Damien wanted a kiss. He was short compared to you. Very short. So you had to sit on your knees so he could kiss you. He moved closer to your lips but you moved and he ended up kissing your cheek ((DENIED)) "Goodnight Damien." You said then closed the door.

--------------------------------------------

Freddy: that was harsh

Me: blame my brain

Brain: don't look at me

Me: look at him. He's upset

Damien: *doesn't care*

Brain: well don't you think that would be weird like Boku-

Me: *slaps brain* never speak of that name!

Me: anyway sorry for so much of my commentary hope you... Enjoyed??? Weirded out by this?? I have no idea how people will respond to this so.
I hope your ok with it??

Me: I hate the summer heat. Brain get off strike

Brain: nu!