Chapter 8

Thanks for all the wonderful comments about my face reveal. It really made me smile. I actually get bullied because of how I look and how I dress and that I don't wear make up. So to read all the comments about how nice I look even without make up it cheers me up from all the negative comments I get with how I look. But anyway to the story!

It was 1:00am. You sat by the fireplace drinking (favourite hot beverage). You were going to get Chucky out. You made an agreement and you don't want to break it. You didn't know what Chucky was capable of. You walked out of your house and looked at the street. There stood a figure in the distance. He was holding a red balloon. You wanted to walk up to the figure but you had a job to do. You grabbed your bike and rode down to the building you remembered so faintly.

You opened the door and walked in. Ash was there. "What are you doing here?" He asked sternly with his gun in his hand. You would be lying if you said he didn't look bad ass with his gun. He noticed your fear and put his gun in its holster. "Sorry about scaring you. Come to my office." You nodded and he smiled at you.

Once you got to his office he sat down and you pulled a chair across from him. He lay back in his chair and gave a gently smile. "So what you here for." You had to think of a quick excuse and fast. "I came to see you." You said to him. He was a little shocked. "So... Let me get this straight. You got your ass up at 1 in the morning to come all the way to see me?" He said as he looked at you suspiciously. You gulped and nodded. He smiled. "I'm... Surprised. Hardly anyone comes to see me. I'm flattered." He said with a smile. "Can I ask?.." You pointed to his missing hand. "Oh this?" He raised the bandaged limb. "I had to cut my hand off. After it became possessed." He said. "Oh dear.. Sorry for asking." You said. He patted your shoulder. "It's fine"

You and ash watched the monitors.  You chatted about things and became close friends. You were exhausted but forced yourself awake."Hey ash. I have important to ask..." You asked. He turned to you. "What is it kid?" He asked turning to you. Just as you were about to ask the phone rang. He grumbled and picked it up. "What?" He asked. "Oh mayor. What's wrong?" His expression changed into shock. "You... You found the necronomicon?" His voice was in shock. "Of course I will get it." He said. "I gotta go. Your in charge. If something wrong call the mayor. I'll be there." You nodded. "Whatever you do... Don't let anyone out" he said sternly. He then closed the door and left. You flicked through the various cameras. When the sound of his car had died out. You looked on the desk. There sat lots of keys. You picked them up then thought for a moment. How was you supposed to get him if you were gonna be caught by the cameras? You then noticed something. A large plug which connected all of the monitors and cameras. You pulled the plug out and all monitors turned off and cameras had shut down. You ran out the office towards the cells.

You ran down the hall you had seen Chucky in. But you stopped. You looked to your left. The car you had seen earlier. "Hey girl. I've come to get Chucky out. But I'm getting you out too." Nothing. You grabbed a small torch that was in your pocket. Upon further inspection you noticed the car was a Plymouth Fury and was in perfect condition. "What's your name?" You said you were fumbling with the keys. You then noticed a sign by the cell. "Christine? Beautiful name for a beautiful car." You then found the cell key and opened it up. "I'll leave his open for you." You said and ran down the hall.

You were getting to the end of the hall then you saw Chucky. "(Y/N)! Get over here and get me out!" He yelled. You nodded and ran to him with his cell key. "did you bring what I asked?" You nodded and pulled from your bag a normal good guy doll. You opened his cell door and placed the good guy doll in his place. "Now you know our deal. I let you out. Don't. Come. Back." You said. He nodded "thanks. You know I will be back if I need your help." He said then you noticed something. You heard a car sound from a distance. You gasped. "Ash is coming back!" You picked up Chucky and ran to the security room, closing the door Christine was in. You didn't notice that she was gone. "Your gonna have to hide in my bag until we get a good distance from this place." He climbed into your bag grumbling. As you opened the door the security room and quickly plugged in the large plug. You heard the entrance door open but the plug wouldn't go in so you kicked the plug in with all your might. The computers booted up. Ash and Paige walked in. "What's up (Y/N)? What's under the table?" Ash asked. "I saw a mouse and I wanna get it." You said. Paige sighed. "I asked you to get rid of the mice." Ash scratched the back of his head. "I've been busy." He said. "Anyway you can go now. Thanks for looking after the place while I was gone." He said. You nodded and walked out of the building.

You opened the bag and Chucky fell out. "Here you go." You said to him. He nodded. "Thanks. See ya around." He smiled and walked away. You walked the opposite direction from him but failed to see the floating red balloon that was behind you...