Chapter 9 (part 1)

Thanks everyone for reading on in the story. It's good to know people are still reading and enjoying the book. I've decided to make it a bit Christmassy. Even though I don't like Christmas. Enjoy!

You went home and lay in bed. You don't know why but you have been feeling like your being watched. You shook the feeling off and turned to your side looking away from the window that had the curtain shut. Thud! Your breath hitches as you felt a presence behind you. Your body stiffens. You take a deep breath and sat up looking away from where the sound came from. You slowly turned your head as a you saw a silhouette of a tall figure. "Wh-who are you?" You stutter and you slowly turn towards him. The figure moved his arm from behind his back. You could faintly see the object was red and it seemed to float. "A-A balloon?" You questioned. The figure started laughing. You moved to the opposite end of the bed. The figure started moving closer and closer. You could think about doing one thing as you clung to your blanket. You screamed. You screamed as loud as you could. Then the figure started laughing at your fear. Then you heard you door burst open and you see Damien. The figures eyes locked with Damien's then he... Vanished. You turned to Damien with tears in your eyes and you hugged the young boy who appeared to be in his pyjamas which was a simple top and bottom both black. He didn't have his hat on and his hair was quite fuzzy looking. He just stood there as you hugged him. "Thank you. Thank you Damien." You rested you head on him. But it was kinda awkward as he wast the tallest and his head was around your... Ahem chest area (if your tall imagine your crouching) so he looked away. But you didn't seem to notice. Then you heard faint snoring. You looked down and saw that Damien had fallen asleep. You picked the boy up and he was quite light and placed him on your bed and pulled the blanket over him. You went into your wardrobe and pulled out a small pillow and fluffy blanket and walked to your living room and laced the pillow on one side of the sofa and you lay your head and started blankly at the switched off tv. You started at your reflection but failed to notice yellow eyes and the familiar figure watching you from behind you as you drifted to sleep.

The door slowly opened and Damien glared at the figure "hello again Damien... Want a balloon?" Pennywise said looking at the small boy while he just glared at the clown. "I can tell you want me to leave her alone... But you see I can't." He points to the window. Pennywise looks into the boys eyes "you love the women don't you? Aww little Damien in love with (Y/N). How cute."  He then walked towards the window and opened it. "Ta ta Damien." He laughed and crawled out then walked into the darkness of the village. Damien shut the window and walked towards your sleeping form and he noticed a large chair and curled up on the chair and fell to sleep.

You woke up to someone pulling your sleeve. You opened your eyes and saw Damien. He held a plate. He was changed into his normal clothes and you sat up. "Thanks for saving me from that guy last night." He passed you the plate. It was an English breakfast perfectly cooked. "You made me breakfast? You really shouldn't have." You took the plate of food and the fork and knife and dived into the dish. He sat on the chair awaiting your response. After you had finished he took the plate and placed it in the sink. "That was perfect. Your a great cook Damien. You could probably be as great as Hannibal. I think that you and Hannibal should make a dish together." You said with a smile. He opened the curtains and looked at the sky. You turned and gasped. "Snow! It's snowing!" You said as you hugged Damien and picked him up and held him tightly. You put him down. "Wait here! I'm gonna change."

Damien's POV
Stupid clown. Love that women? Do I? Do I really love her? No. I shouldn't. I love her... In a family way! Yeah! That's it! I walk to her kitchen and look at the calendar December 4th... Oh yeah. Will she be spending Christmas with her family or... With us? She walked out in a large coat and a white scarf on. She smiled at me and passed me a... A red scarf. I'm flattered about her gift. I really am... I've never had a gift before. I want to thank her... But I don't know how. She wrapped the scarf around my neck and she put her gloves on. She took my hand and left the house. "Let's go see the village. It looks a lot different in the snow." She said. I looked at her confused. How could it be different?