Chapter 11

You just kept running. You didn't know where. But you just ran. You needed to run away from them both. Soon you arrived at a familiar place. But not the place you needed to be. You arrived at The timberline lodge. You walked up he path and opened the door slowly. Revealing it to be empty. Devoid of life. You walked in and closed the door behind you. A man walked out and grinned at you. "You here to stay?" He asked. "No." You stated. He then grinned and that made you ten times more uncomfortable than you were when he saw you. "Then get out. Or I'll make you." He said as he grabbed an axe. You gasped as he charged after you and you ran out as quick as you could.

You then ran down back into the woods hearing Will's voice again made you run the opposite direction. He was calling out your name. You wanted to forget him. Forget it all. Live a somewhat normal life. But you knew you couldn't.

You ended up at the bates motel gasping for air. As you knocked the door. Norman answered the door and immediately took you inside to sit down. As you sat down catching your breath. "W-What happened out there?" He asked worriedly. "Will.... And Clarice.... After me." You said between breaths. "Who?" He asked. You then noticed a plant. Sitting on the table. This plant looked different from other plants and it appeared to be... Moving? You looked back at the concerned Norman. "My so called... Friends. They did something I can't forgive." You said to him now you finally caught your breath. "Oh...." Was all he said as he made you a drink.

You asked him questions about the recent murder that went on and you were able to get a few more names to go ask people about. Annabelle, Brahms and Patrick. You thanked him and asked about the plant on the table and it seemed to turn to look at you. "I-it's named A-Audrey 2. M-my friend named it. Go and beat your rivals to the next people." He smiled as you turned and left as the plant growled at you as you turned to leave.

Hey I hoped people liked this chapter. Sorry it's short. I don't have any ideas right now.

Quick question: do any of you like American horror story.
Comment if you do or don't.

I'm asking because I'm writing a book that is inspired by American horror story and I was wondering how many people would it appeal to.