Chapter 7

After you had witnessed the battle of freddy, Jason and Micheal freddy had not returned to your dreams. A week had passed. You had spoken with Norman and Hanibal again as well as with Damian, Sam and Micheal. They enjoyed you company. Hannibal had got your medication especially for you. Everyone in the town had seemed to warm up within a week. You still spoke to your parents on the phone. Everything seemed calm in the village. But one thing still bugged you. The box. That box Paige had told you about. The creature she made the deal with. You wanted to see it. You walked into the Mayors office and walked towards Paige. "Hey long time no see (Y/N) what's up?" You didn't say anything and she knew what that meant. "You wanna see the box. Right?" You nodded and she rose from her seat and you both got into the car. "It's not that far away. It's hidden away in a special building." You looked out the window and passed many people and houses. You "Can I ask you something?" You said out of nowhere. She was a little startled by your sudden speaking. "Sure. Ask away." She asked happily. "You said when  I came here that you liked someone. Mind telling me." You giggled in a fake high pitch. "Just between us girls." You said. Back to the serious you. You needed to find out. As soon as you can. Your mother was frantic that her sister liked someone. "...maybe later." She said and kept driving.

She pulled up to a large building. It looked as if it was falling apart and it was a contrast between the rest of the village. You got out the car and both walked towards the entrance. The door was chipping away and the paint was coming off and the window was dusty and you couldn't see anything inside. The door creaked open and the place looked abandoned and old. "We need to go to the office. The guy in charge of this place would freak if we came and didn't tell him." You looked confused. Someone actually was in charge of this place? You both walked around and heard voices that seemed to be everywhere you walked. You felt terrified and a tear fell down your cheek. Then you startled softly crying. Paige stopped and turned to you with concern. "You ok?" She asked. You started wiping your tears but more fell. "Here." She passed you a white silk hankerchief with small patches of red on them. You wiped your tears away. "It's ok. I knew you would cry. This place is a new level of insanity and corruption." She tried her best to hug you. Her body was as stiff as a board and she patted you on the back a lot. She pulled way from the hug and your tears had gone. "Let's go." She said and took your hand and you both got to the office.

A tall figure in a tatty blue shirt and brown trousers and boots was sitting watching the cameras his back turned to the door. Paige knocked on the door and he turned and smiled at her. "Hey Mayor." He opened the door and they shook hands. "Who's behind you?" He asked. He looked at you in a strange way like he was trying to inspect you. "(Y/N). A distant relative of mine." He offered his and out and you shook it. "I'm Ash Williams. Don't touch the items in the place." You nodded. "What are you both here for?" He asked. "The box." He nodded and he exited the office. "There are many items in here. And a certain someone who won't calm his killing antics." You tilted your head confused. They ignored your gesture and continued walking with you following behind them seeing many things locked away. A creepy doll that looked like a little girl, a vhs and a tv that showed a well, a cell that looked similar to a garage and there was a 1958 Plymouth Fury and another doll that had a ghost white face with red swirly cheeks. You stopped and looked at the car and it looked into you. Then you felt a hand wrap around your arm and pull you towards them. You gasped as you came face to face with an angry doll face. "Come here you fuckin' bitch!" He yelled. Paige ran towards you and removed his grasp. "Chucky! What has she ever done to you?!" She yelled anger seeping through her voice. "What are gonna do about it mayor?!" He yelled back just as angry. She huffed and gently took your hand and pulled you away. "Chucky? A doll that speaks?" You asked really shocked and confused. She nodded. "Yeah."  As the three of you got deeper into the building you kept hearing Paige softly mumbling to herself. You tried to listen in and she could tell. She sighed. "Children have...been going missing and we have been trying to catch him. He was last seen past the gates and past the sawyer house." You looked confused. "Who's the culprit?" You asked. "There's one creature and no one has been able to catch him. It goes by the name of Pennywise the dancing clown..." She said in a quiet tone. You gasp as you remember something. "There was... A figure.... Of someone.... W-with a balloon." You said to Paige and ash moved Paige and he looked you in the eyes. "And your still alive? Where did you see him?!" You was fuming when he asked you. "P-past the house that's n-not in the g-gates." You said nervously. "Well if you see him again contact the Mayor or me." You nodded then you all started walking again.

You all came across a flight of stairs and proceeded to go down the hundreds of stairs. When you got down to the bottom you saw a door with a password. He hovered his hand over the keypad as he put the numbers in and the door opened. There under a beaming light and a camera in the corner of the room was the box. The box that shouldn't be opened. You stared at the box as it started at you. You wanted to walk to it and open its secrets and see what is that deal Paige had made with the creatures inside. "It's looks like a beautiful box." Paige said and you nodded not breaking eye contact with the box. She pulled you hand as you were all moving out of the doom and you still refused to break eye contact with it. When the door had closed you blinked realising it was no longer in your sights. "Such a mesmerising box. Isn't it?" Ash said. Both you and Paige nodded. "I gotta get back to the office and mayor didn't you say you had a meeting to go to?" He asked. She nodded and ran back up the stairs. Now it was just you and ash. "You can explore some more but I will be watching." You waved as he left you to go to his office. You walked slower than him and looked at the walls. Stones decorated the walls like a castle. When you got to the top you walked past the objects again. But then you heard someone calling "psst. Psst. Baby. Come here." You turned to see the doll that had threatened you minutes ago. You walked towards his sell and sat down on the cold floor. "I'm sorry about hurting you alright. I was just a bit pissed that you didn't offer to help or even acknowledge me." You nodded. "Sorry for not acknowledging you then." You stood and started walking away. "Wait maybe you can help me!" He yelled. "How?" You asked walking towards him. "You can let me go!" You glared. "Why should I let you go?" You asked unsure. "Well I can leave this dump and get a new body. New body means new life... Of good." He lied. He just wanted to get out of the cell to open that box. Or at least cause havoc in the village. You thought and looked at him. "I'll help you. But you gotta promise me to never come back to this place once you leave." You said. "Sure whatever... Here's the plan..."