Good Things Come With Bad Ones (Bokuto Kotarou x Reader)

You have everything you could wish for. A perfect, cozy home, good financial life and an ideal husband..all that's left is a baby. It's almost your due month. You're so damn excited when you and your Husband, Bokuto got the news of you being pregnant. Your husband practically let everyone you both knew about your pregnancy. He was so overjoyed and treated you like a very precious Queen.

You sighed, The house is so quiet without Bokuto. He had to run an errand this afternoon with Akaashi and hasn't got home since then and it's already 22:30. You pull your phone out and texted him,

[Name]: Where are you? Did you ate dinner?

You put your phone infront of you and waited for a reply. After a minute or two, A beep was heard.

[Bokuto]: I'm still with Akaashi. I'll be home as soon as this is finished. Also, No but I'm hoping you ate already?

You sighed and was about to reply when your water broke. "Agh!" Your eyes widens as you saw it. "Oh no, Not now!" You panicked as you dialed your husband's number.

"(Name)?! Why'd you call? Is there a problem?!" Bokuto's worried voice greeted you. "Yes there is! I'm..I'm going to give birth!" You let out a cry of pain as you felt the intense pain. You began to sweat, "What?! Wait for me, I'm on my way! Akaashi, We have to ditch this and go! (Name) is about to give birth!"

You heard the the sound of a car being opened, "(Name)-san?" Akaashi called out to you in a calm manner. "Akaashi?! Where's Bokuto?!" You said, still in panic. "Calm down, (Name)-san and take deep breaths. We're on our way, Bokuto-san is driving. You heard a faint, "I love you baby, Hold on we're coming!"

You screamed in pain and felt the baby kick once again making the two boys worry, "(Name)?!" You gasped for air as you felt dizzy. "I'm fine! Just hurry the fck up!"

"Alright! We're near, Get ready!" Bokuto yelled and ended the call. Your sweating so badly right now when Bokuto and Akaashi burst into your house. "(Name)!" Bokuto yelled as he immediately pick you up and raced to the car. Akaashi drove the car while Bokuto tried to keep you calm as you breath heavily.

As soon as you three reached the Hospital, You were immediately being rushed to the emergency room. "You can do it, baby!" Bokuto held your hand as he ran along with the nurses. "I...I will..I love you.." You manage to say before you entered the room. "Good luck, I love you too!" Bokuto smiled a bit. He's gonna be a father soon, who wouldn't be excited? The male then started pacing back and fort from the door containing you.

"Bokuto-san, calm down. Please, take a seat." Akaashi patted the seat next to him. Bokuto hesitantly nodded and took a seat, his foot tapping in impatience. Your screams were heard mixed with curse words.

The door connecting to your room suddenly opened and out come the doctor. The doctor looked at Bokuto seriously as the male immediately stood up and ran to him. "How is (Name)? How is my baby??" While Bokuto looks like exploding from happiness, The doctor, however, didn't share the enthusiasm.

The doctor let out a long sigh, hesitant to tell the happy male about the news. "I'm sorry but your wife didn't make it..." Bokuto looked at him, dumbfounded. "W-what?" Before the doctor can say another thing, Bokuto shoved him to the wall with a furious look. "Bokuto-san!" Akaashi rose from his seat and tried to pry off the furious male off the doctor. "Please calm down!"

Bokuto seemed to snap and let go of the doctor who fixed his tie and continued to talk. "There were complications..Your baby is safe though..Thankfully. You can see them both now. Also, congratulations, It's a girl. That's all and goodbye." The doctor walked away. Bokuto's legs gave in, making him drop to the floor. "Bokuto-san!" Akaashi looked at the black and grey-haired male with sympathy.  "(N-Name)..H-he's lying right? L-Look at her Akaashi.." Akaashi peeked but soon whip his head away, closed his eyes and bit his lip.

"B-Bokuto-san..Just Go see your baby..and wife." Akaashi pulled Bokuto up. Bokuto looked like he lost the life in his eyes as he sluggishly walked over to his beloved (Name) and baby.

Bokuto looked over at (Name) and at the new human born in this world, His and your child. The nurse handed him the baby, Bokuto mumbled a 'thank you' before sitting on your bed. He moved the strand of your hair away from your face that seems to drain it's colors. He placed a soft kiss on your forehead and then felt hot water dripping from his eyes.

"Damn...I..I..I Love you so much...Why'd you have to leave me without saying goodbye..(N-Name).." Bokuto sobbed as he hugged your lifeless body with his free arm.  A hand reached out to him and patted his back, Akaashi quietly sending his friend his deep condolence.

~*~

"You and (Name)-san's daughter looks alot like her. What would you name her?" Akaashi asked once Bokuto calmed down. "...I don't know..Any suggestions?" Akaashi thought for a bit, "Maybe (Name) would do..She reminds me alot of her mother." Bokuto nodded, "My Little (Name).." Akaashi started patting Bokuto again when he saw the tears forming in his eyes, "Why did she had to go...We would've been so happy..We three could eat and hangout together.. I'll treat them like my queen and princess...Just why...It hurts so much to see my daughter grow up without her mother.."

Akaashi sighed, "Good things come with Bad ones, Bokuto-san. We can't do anything about it. I'm sure (Name)-san is sad to see you like this. Please do her a favor and cheer up for your kid too."

Bokuto sniffed and wiped his tears, "You're right Akaashi. Thank you." Akaashi gave him a sad smile. "No problem, Bokuto-san." Bokuto kissed your forehead one again, "Please watch over us, (Name). I love you. I'll see you again, in the afterlife."