Anniversary (MatsuHana)

Matsukawa yawned as he reached out his hand to his side, expecting to touch something or rather, someone. He opened his dark, black eyes and saw no one. He sighed as he missed a certain someone's warmth. The warmth of Hanamaki Takahiro.

He got up from his bed and immediately made his way to the bathroom. Matsukawa kept a serious face but is actually oddly excited in the inside. The reason? He's going to see the person he loves again. It's their first anniversary afterall.

After taking a shower, The male heard his phone ringing. The caller was no other than Oikawa Tooru. "Yeah?" Was the greeting of Matsukawa.

"Ah, Mattsun! Good thing you answered quickly, I just wanted to confirm some things regarding our plan for Makki~!" Oikawa said. "Go ahead." Matsukawa replied, giving Oikawa the permission to speak once again about their plan.

"And..That's it, right?" The brunette asked as he explained the details to Matsukawa. The other male nodded, although aware that Oikawa can't see him."Yup, You got it right. It's perfect, Thanks alot. I owe you and Iwaizumi one."

"Heh, You're welcome. Gotta go now and start the plan, Hajime's being impatient too. See you later~!" With that, Oikawa ended the call.

Matsukawa scratched his head before proceeding to choose his tuxedo. He turned to the mirror and stared at his reflection, It's not like him to wear such formal clothes but if it's for Hanamaki, He doesn't mind.

After finally picking his tuxedo, He grabbed a basket and bouquet before making his way to his car. He gently put the bouquet and basket on the passengers seat once he unlocked his car. Mattsun then started to drive to his desired location.

The location is at the park where Matsukawa planned to have a picnic date with Hanamaki. Suits and picnic at the park..mhm, How unique and weird indeed. Matsukawa prepared their own spot and luckily, not many people are there. He looked at his watch and saw Hanamaki is arriving soon.

Matsukawa sat on the picnic blanket as he reminisce a precious memory. The memory of how he and Makki got together.

~*~

"Mattsun. I swear to the profiteroles, if you're gonna prank me, I'll make sure you'll regret it." Hanamaki scowled as he blindly walked, arms oustretched. "Trust me, You'll like it." Matsukawa chuckled, guiding Makki to a certain place. The taller male slowly let go of Makki, making the pinkette yell. "Oi, Where are you going?!" Matsukawa didn't answered which resulted to Makki removing the blindfold he had on.

"Mattsukawa Issei, I'm gonna--" Hanamaki stopped midway once he opened his eyes to see Matsukawa holding a plate of profiteroles and behind him was a banner.

"Will you be mine?" Matsukawa asked the exact thing on the banner. Hanamaki however is currently gaping at him, no words coming out of his mouth. Matsukawa lightly pouted before shoving a profiterole in Hanamaki's mouth. He choked before managing to eat it and glare at Matsukawa. "What was that for?!"

"You were taking too long to answer I started to feel embarrassed." Matsukawa said with a hint of blush on his cheeks. The other male found it cute before wrapping his arms around Matsukawa's neck. "Well..To answer your question..." Hanamaki snatched the plate from Matsukawa and started to eat the profiteroles on it. "Hell yeah, I will!"

A small chuckle escaped Matsukawa's mouth and kissed Hanamaki's cheek, making him blush and freeze. "Cute. This park is now my favorite place as this is where you became officially mine."