Hanahaki Disease (KageHina) Pt. 2

Kageyama laid on his bed, grabbing his ball as he repeatedly toss it to the air. He started to visualize Hinata spike it, the ball slipped through his fingers and landed on his face. The male groaned, He sat up and felt it again but worse than the ones before. Kageyama threw up blue flowers. Yes, Flowers, not petals. His Hanahaki Disease has reached it's final stage.

Kageyama clutched his head, cursing under his breath. He really should start researching about it. He stared at the flowers on his hand, They were petals before, but now, they're flowers and he has no idea how it turned like this. Not to mention, He's starting to have difficulty at breathing.

"Son-" Kageyama's mother opened the door without knocking and saw Tobio, holding the blue flowers he threw up. "M-mom! I told you to knock before you open the door!" But instead of listening to him, She made her way to him, putting the plate she was holding on his drawer. She held Tobio's face before tears started to form in her eyes. "What is this..You..have it?" She asked with fear, Noticing the flowers on him.

Tobio jerked his face away with a scowl, "No, mom! I was..Gonna give this to someone, To you!" He bit his lip and gathered the flowers on his hand and gave it her but instead, She slapped it away. "Don't lie to me, I'm your goddamn mother, Tobio!" Kageyama looked at the fallen flowers on the floor before he opened his mouth.

~*~

"I can't believe it..At this rate, You'll die." Kageyama's eyes widen at the newfound information he got. "I'll..die..?" The male shook, wrapping his arms around himself. "Please, please Tobio! Get a surgery and have it removed!" Tobio's mother cried. Kageyama Tobio just confessed he's diagnosed with the Hanahaki Disease.

Kageyama gave her  a sad smile, "I'm sorry...I know I'm being selfish but I don't want to..I guess this is my punishment for being stupid.." Kageyama's mother cried even louder, Who wouldn't? She just found out her only son is going to die.

The male reached for his mother and hugged her tightly. "Please respect my decision. I don't think I have much time left as well." She didn't say anything and continued sobbing, gripping Tobio's shirt tightly.

~*~

Tobio's mother soon fell asleep. He carried his mother to her room before he quietly shut the door behind him. He coughed again, throwing up more blue flowers.

Kageyama went back to his room and looked at the ceiling, drowning in his own thoughts until his phone rang, interrupting him. The caller was nobody else but the one and only Hinata Shouyo. Once he accepted the call, Hinata's cheerful voice seemed to give him life.

"Oi, Kageyama! Are you free right now? The weather looks great. It would be a good time to practice, don't you think so?"

The setter let a small smile make it's way to his lips, "Yeah.. Let's practice." Hinata cheered from the other line and yelled,

"See you later then! I'll start to get ready, Let's meet up at the park!"

It's an hour away from the sun to set but If it means spending time with the person he loves, Kageyama will gladly cherish it until his last breath. It was a good thing his mother is still asleep so he managed to leave his house peacefully.

~*~

The wind lightly blew through his face. He finally saw the lively, orange-head he was looking for. Kageyama smiled as Hinata came closer and closer to him.

Once Hinata was a feet away from him, The shorter male rose a brow at him. "What are you smiling for? You look like a creep, Bakageyama. It's like your planning to kill me." Kageyama immediately scowled and wore a dark look on his face before grabbing Hinata by the head. "Ow, let go! I'm gonna go bald, Let's practice already!!"