Insecurities (Kyotani Kentaro)

Kyotani pouted by the door as he watched his girlfriend look at her reflection. 'She's at it again..' Kyotani sighed at his insecure girlfriend. He took silent steps towards you before wrapping his arms around you. You jumped as you felt his arms around your bare stomach. You are...Only in your undergarments afterall.

"Ah! K-Ken?! D-Don't look at me!" You stuttered and tried to escape his grasp but it only made him hug you tighter. "Hey, Stop it." You blinked in confusion and turn around so that you're facing your boyfriend now. "Stop what?"

He turns his face away with a pout before planting a soft kiss on your forehead. "Are you still insecure about your body?" You gulped and hesitantly nodded. "Honestly, I don't see any definition of beautiful in me-eek!" You were cut off when Kyotani pinned you to the wall.

"I told you to stop it. You are the very definition of beautiful, (Name). Trust me." You tilted your head to the side, avoiding his eyes. No reply. "Hey, Don't you believe me?" Kyotani traced his finger on your bare stomach, making you shiver. "P-please, Don't. I don't want you touching my fats-" He facepalmed, "You're not fat, (Name). You're prefectly in shape. Geez. Are you blind?" He carried you to the bed with a pout and scowl before cuddling you, pulling the blanket over you both.

"Hmph..So warm..Hey Ken?" You looked up to him, "Yeah?" He returns your gaze. You hugged your pillow to your chest, "Am I a good girlfriend?" Kyotani sighs and kisses your cheek. "Ofcourse you are. Stop being insecure. No kisses until I say so." You gasped and pinched his cheek. "You can't do that~! You and I are both aware you caaan't~!"

Kyotani blushed a bit, "Of course I can!" He growled and hugged you tighter. You laughed and kissed his neck, Making him fluster and squeak. "Liar~ I'll be the one teasing you then~" Kyotani blushed at your moodswing. You broke from the cuddle and leaned close to his cute, red face.

"W-what are you gonna do-aCk!" You laughed as you stretched his cheeks, making a funny face. "What? What did you expect? Also, I made you stutter!! That's an achievement!" You giggled while he glared at you. "Oh come on, You look so cute~!" He rolls his eyes and grabs both of your wrists and kisses you. "Stop being so cute, You're making it hard for me to not kiss you." You smiled, "Told 'ya you can't~" Kyotani suddenly smiled though. "I got what I wanted though. It doesn't matter."

You made a confused face, "What is it?" He shrugs and cuddles you again. "Don't mind it." You pouted. "Ugh, Fineee~ I love you." You kissed him. 'Yep, Got your mind off your insecurities.' Kentaro then smiled once again and kissed back. "I love you too, (Name)."

Damn I forgot about this-- I vaguely remember writing this for a friend

Damn I forgot about this-- I vaguely remember writing this for a friend. I did not edit anything despite finding it just now again though.