Take Care (Tsukishima Kei x Reader)

Author's note:
Soulmate Au, When your soulmate gets injured, You will too. Sorry it's short..

"So how's your soulmate aka. Boyfriend~?" Your friend grinned, It's been a few days since you found your soulmate. "Well, He's not the romantic type buuut he does tick my other boxes. He's cool, he's got the height, good looks, brains and athletic." You sighed dreamily.

Your friend chuckled, "Well, Atleast you found him. I mean, You go cray-cray just to find him back then." You scowl and was going to playfully punch her when you felt a sharp pain in your hands. "Ow..Damn it Kei.." You mumbled as your hand began to bleed.

"Hey, what happened?!" Your friend asked you worriedly. "Oh, I cracked my knuckles so hard it bleed...OF COURSE MY SOULMATE INJURED HIMSELF AGAIN YOU DUMMY." You rolled your eyes at her as you grabbed some bandages in your bag.

Since you found out about him being an athlete, You brought some bandages with you all the time just in case. You wrapped the bandages in your hand, "Hey, I gotta go. Kei's injured." (F/n) pouted, "I'm pretty sure the medic can handle that.." You shrugged, "I'm his soulmate. I gotta lecture that guy to take care of himself..Of both of us! Because everytime he gets injured, I get the injury too."

"Fine, fine. I'll see you tomorrow." Your friend waved and head home while you head to Karasuno High. Yes, You study in a different school. You marched to the gym and there, Tsukishima sat on the bench, being treated by Shimizu.

"Ah, (Name)-san!" Yamaguchi greeted you and you smiled at him. "Practice just ended, Tsukishima can go now." Karasuno's team captain, Daichi said. You nodded and walked over to Tsukishima. "I'll continue if you don't mind." You gave a small smile to Shimizu who nodded and handed you the bandages.

"Kei..." You said in a stern tone. "What?" He scowled at you as you wrapped the bandage. "Stop hurting yourself." Kei huffed, "I'm a volleyball player, (Name). Athletes get injured all the time." You sighed, He's right.

"Just..don't overdo it okay?" You gave his hand a small kiss to which he blushed at. "There, That should heal faster." You giggled. "W-whatever." He pulls his hand back from you. "What? Not even a 'thank you'?" You pouted.

He averts his eyes, "T-thank you." You suddenly laughed, "You're stuttering? That's so uncool Kei! But~ You look so damn cute." You giggled.

"Shut up!-Eh?" His annoyed expression turn into confusion when you hugged him. "I don't really mind being injured..Whenever you're injured, I'll bear it. I hope you don't mind me looking out for you..I mean that only makes sense since I'm your soulmate and girlfriend. I..Hope you'll do the same for me, Kei." You pulled away and smiled at him, causing him to turn away from you as his face took the color of red.

"Of course I will. I might not show it but..I do care for you, (Name)." You felt relieved and happy. You pulled him with you, managing to grab his bag as well. You held your pinky at his face. "Let's promise eachother that we'll take care of ourselves as much as we can."

Kei blinked but then smiled, "Promise."