Proposal(IwaOi)

Iwaizumi exited the shop with a small smile as he clutched the small, black box in his hand. Today's the day he decided he will propose to
the one and only, Oikawa Tooru. The man he cherished so much since they were little kids. He can't wait to see the said male. He can just picture that charming smile adorning the brunette's beautiful features once he sees the ring. Or so he hopes. Iwaizumi suddenly felt very nervous. What if Oikawa isn't ready? Will he get rejected? Iwaizumi's face suddenly was replaced with horror.

"You're not backing out, Are you?" Hajime jumped in surprise when a head poked beside him which is no other than Hanamaki. The ravenette shot a glare at him, causing the pinkette to raise his hands in defense and backed away to Matsukawa. "I'm not. Did you call him?" Iwaizumi asked the pair. "We did. We told him the time we're picking him up. Goodluck." Matsukawa answered, giving him a small thumbs up.

"If you need help, We're just right around the corner~" Hanamaki winked at the shorter male. As much as Iwaizumi hated the idea of them witnessing his proposal, He needed them to make his proposal more surprising. Who would suspect a proposal when you're in a double date?

"So, How are you going to propose?" Hanamaki asked, glancing at the small box held by Iwaizumi. "I.. All I thought about is you guys will leave right after we ate dinner. Then, I will propose. The scenery from that restaurant should do it's job, to make the moment more beautiful." Hanamaki wore a bored look, shifting his gaze from Iwaizumi to Matsukawa. "What do you think?" The tallest of the trio sighed.

"Too cliché."

"Exactly."

An irk mark appeared on Iwaizumi's forehead from their remarks. "Shut up. Like you two have any better idea." The couple looked at eachother before smirking. "We do. A meme propo--"

"NO."

Iwaizumi clicked his tongue in annoyance. Why did he just actually got his hopes up knowing these two doesn't really take these kind of things seriously. He pinched the bridge of his nose before getting inside of his car. "Hurry up. Oikawa's waiting." The two shrugged and went inside too.

~*~

"Iwaaaa~chan!" A certain cheery brunette jumped into Iwaizumi's arms, giving him a peck on the cheek. "Oikawa.." The spiky-haired male felt himself go hot from Oikawa's affection and embarassment as he heard Makki and Mattsun snickering in the background. "What? It's just a peck." Oikawa pouted, getting off of Iwaizumi. "We're in public." Oikawa only rolled his eyes.

"I didn't know the day of having a double date with Makki and Mattsun will come. Did something happen?" Oikawa gave them a questioning look, slightly pursing his lips.

"Nothing at all, Oikawa."

"Alright then, Let's go!" Oikawa clasped his hands together as he earned words of agreement from them before the four went back to the car.

~*~

"Looks nice~!" Both Oikawa and Hanamaki complimented the place Iwaizumi picked while Matsukawa gave a low whistle. It really is a good place. "Good evening. May I help you?" A staff asked politely. "Hi, I'm Iwaizumi Hajime. I reserved a table from the rooftop." The staff nodded and lead them to their table.

The rest of the dinner date was enjoyable, it was full of fun topics, playfully teasing eachother(mostly Iwaizumi is the victim) and such until it was finally time to commence the plan. Iwaizumi lightly kicked Matsukawa's foot who quickly understood the message.

"Well." Matsukawa sighed, standing up. "I hate to break the fun but Makki and I have to go. We have matters to attend to." He said, eyeing Hanamaki who shrugged and stood up. "Yeah. It was fun seeing you guys again. Hope we can do this again sometime." Oikawa pouted but nodded in understanding before saying their goodbyes.