21- Daniel Ricciardo ✔

If you touch her again, you will regret it, understood?

For VamosBarcelona

"Why are you doing this?" you sobbed, but instead of an answer, another slap arrived at your cheek.

"Because it's a great fun," your boyfriend BF/N devilishly laughed and gave you a hard slap on your other cheek that made you almost fall on the ground.

"That's all for now, we can't completely ruin your beautiful face, am I right?" he caressed your bruised face and you shot him a disgusted look, "see you tomorrow, love. And don't you dare to tell somebody," he was holding your jaw between his two fingers, "sleep well," he even dared to kiss your forehead before he left your apartment.

"You are a monster!!!" you yelled behind him before collapsing on the floor. Tears were streaming down your face, but you didn't even bother to wipe them away. What happened to him? He used to be such a nice  and caring guy. That's why you fell in love with him after all. But one day, he turned into a satan who is enjoying abusing you, verbally and also physically. Maybe he was like this all along. But he acted like someone else to win your heart and trust. And when he was sure that you won't leave him, he showed his true colours. And there is nothing you can do about it, you must keep it to yourself. You really want to tell your best friend Dan, but you are afraid that BF/N would hurt him. You don't care about yourself because your life is devasted. Dan's life is more important to you, and you want to keep him safe. Out of a sudden, your phone starts to ring. You wiped your tears away and picked your phone. Your heart started to beat faster when you read the ID on the screen: Dan❤

"Hey Dan," you answered the call, trying your best to sound absolutely normal. But it's Daniel, he knows you better than anyone else in this world.

"Have you cried?" he asked straight away, catching you off guard.

"I.." you started but wasn't able to say anything else.

"Are you at home?"

"Yep."

"Say nothing, I'm on my way." And with these words, he hung up.

"No, Dan, don't..." you were trying to change his mind, but you were met only with a beeping sound. You swore loudly and ran into the bathroom. You were trying to cover bruises on your face, but it didn't help you at all, they were still visible. Then you heard a knock on your door. Daniel. You took a very deep breath and opened the door. Dan's eyes widen as soon as he saw your bloody face.

"Who did it to you?" he asked when he came into your apartment. You swallowed and used that old trick. You couldn't tell him the truth.

 "I fell on the stairs."

"Don't lie to me Y/N. You couldn't get this from falling," he came closer to you, examining the bruises on your face, "someone must have punched you. Who was it?!" he asked with a frown.

"I really fell, why you don't believe me?" you continued with lying, feeling little salty tears itching in your eyes. Dan shook his head and let go of your face.

"Who are you defending, Y/N? Is it BF/N?" You looked down, and tears started to run from your eyes.

"I can't tell you," you whispered, making Daniel sigh and shake his head.

" So it's him, right? BF/N did this to you?" Dan asked, and you nodded. There was no point in denying anyway, "I knew it! He is gonna pay for that," he gritted his teeth and turned around.

"Wait, where are you going?" you shouted after him, but he was already taking on his shoes and jacket.

"Talk with that asshole," he snorted, "and give him a fucking lesson!"

"I don't think, that is a good idea...wait for me!" you yelled and ran after your angry best friend. Your boyfriend didn't live far away, so you were there in a while. Daniel firmly knocked on the door.

"Open the door, you asshole!" Daniel yelled and knocked again. You were standing next to him, not saying a word. You were terrified, you were sure that BF/N is going to hurt Daniel. And if not him, he is definitely going to hurt you.

"What do you want?" BF/N hissed and wanted to close the door, but Daniel's leg didn't allow him to do that.

"What the fuck did you do to Y/N? Are you mental?" Dan stormed into the room, took BF/N by his collar, and pushed him against the wall.

"So that bitch told you, hmm?" he arrogantly smiled and looked at you. That words made Daniel angrier and angrier, he couldn't hold back, and he slapped BF/N that hard that he fell on the ground.

"What did you say, you idiot?!" Dan screamed, "repeat it. I dare you!" his eyes were burning like flames. However, that didn't wipe BF/N's smug grin off his face.

"She is a bitch. A whore. A slut," he repeated, his eyes not leaving Y/N's. Those words cut even deeper than the knife. You couldn't believe that someone so dear to your heart is saying those awful words into your face.

"You won't talk about Y/N like that!" Daniel knelt down to BF/N, hitting his face. And again. And again.

"Dan, stop," you mumbled, but without any reply.

"Dan!" you yelled very loudly, which makes them both flinched and Daniel stopped his fist in the air, "I think, that's enough. We are leaving," you confidently said, and Daniel nodded his head with a big smile, "and we are over, BF/N."

"If you touch her again, you will regret it, understood?" he whispered to him before standing up, and then you both left his house.

-

"Thank you very much Dan. For everything," you grinned and leaned your head on his shoulder. You were now at yours, sitting on the sofa and watching Netflix.

"Anytime Y/N. I'm gonna be your bodyguard now," he said, and you both laughed, "that sick bastard won't ever come close to you."