Mick Schumacher ✔

They just don't know you

For: kiirstiine

Inspired by: They Just Don't Know You; Little Mix

-

You've never been more nervous than now. You are going to tell your parents that you have a boyfriend. After 3 months of dating. The reason why you kept it to yourself for so long is because your parents are...how to say it...difficult to please. They think you are young enough to keeping your mind busy with a boy. They scared off every guy that had set his eyes on you. Or they forced you to break up with them. And that's the last thing you want to do. You've never felt the way you feel about Mick before. He's everything you've ever dreamt of, but you are sure that your parents won't agree with that.

"We need to talk," you walked into the living room where your mother, father, and younger sister S/N were sitting on the couch. You frowned and sat next to them, patiently waiting for them to speak up.

"Mrs. Terrance saw you kissing some guy. What are you keeping from us? Do you have a boyfriend?" Mrs. Terrance is your neighbor and also the biggest gossiper in the town. She never keeps anything to herself, that woman sees everything. 

"Yes, I have a boyfriend. His name is Mick," you decided to confess straight away, there was no point in denying. Your sister quickly grabbed her phone and started typing something, "he is from Germany, and he is a Formula 2 driver..."

"A Formula 2 driver?" your mother interrupted you, "Are you for real?! Never! Darling tell her something," she turned to her husband with a stern look on her face. Your dad straightened a little bit and sighed, looking into your eyes.

"Y/N, as your family we obviously want the best for you. And a lunatic risking his life by driving in circles is really not a guy for you. You deserve much better."

"These drivers are travelling around the world, they are rarely at home. And they are not loyal, they get bored easily. He will have fun with you, and then he will break your heart and run away." Your parents were tirelessly trying to change your mind. But this time, you decided to not give up.

"Mick is nothing like that. You don't know him, so you are throwing him in one bag with the others," you opposed, crossing your arms over your chest. They've never met him, but they immediately see him as a bad person.

"Is his name Mick Schumacher?" your sister suddenly spoke up and showed you his Instagram account. You nodded your head with a smile, your cheeks turning pinkish.

"Schumacher? Is he somehow related to that German cheater who can't ski?" your father frowned. He is not an F1 fan, and he always talks bad about them, especially about the best drivers. He thinks Formula 1 is not a sport, he doesn't see any use in it. And that it is obviously incredibly boring to watch.

"Michael Schumacher is not a cheater! And yes, Mick is his son. How dare you to talk about a 7-time world champion like this? Where are your manners?  And a terrible accident can happen to anyone, it has nothing to do with a personality."

"Y/N, watch your tongue," your mother scolded you with a stern face, "this is not the way you should talk with your father. And he is right, that Mick guy is no good for you. You should find someone with a degree and not a maniac driving in cars. He doesn't even have a high school!"