6 - Max Verstappen ✔

I don't want a lizard in my house!

For: FocusOnMeMendes

Only one race until the end of the season. Finally. You can't wait to finally spend more time with your boyfriend Max. Thanks to his job, he is rarely at home, leaving you alone in his apartment. You have your own job, so you can't travel with him to races. And also, he doesn't watch you working so why would you? Of course, you have friends here in Monaco, but Max is Max and nobody can replace him. So you are enjoying every moment together, because there is a very few of them. And being alone in the quiet house most of the year can be not just boring, but also depressing.

"Babe?" you softly spoke up when you were cuddling on the couch and watching television.

"Hmm?" he hummed, his eyes fully focused on a screen, his arm over your shoulders.

"I want to buy a pet," you said and Max moved his eyes to you.

"Why?" was all he said.

"You are not here most of the time and I'm feeling alone. A little friend would be nice," Max nodded his head and stood up. He came back after a while with a laptop in his hands.

"So, let's have a look."

-

"But I don't want a dog," you whined when Max typed dog breeds in Google.

"Why?" a frown appeared on his face, "I love dogs, they are cool." 

"I know. But we have to train them and I don't really have time for it. I have a job, remember?" You took the laptop from him and started to look for cats, your favourite animal.

"No, we are not having a cat," Max groaned and immediately deleted it.

"Wait, why? What is wrong with cats and kittens? They are super cute."

"But they scratch everything."

"They won't if you buy them a scraper."

"But there will be fur everywhere and do you really want to clean it? Every single day?"

"Fine, princess, whatever you want," you sighed and got a playful hit to the arm for that.
Now it was Max's turn to come up with a different pet. He was hiding the laptop from you which made you more curious.

"I found a perfect pet for you," he said with a winning smile and showed you the screen. You yelled and jumped on your feet as soon as you saw that awfully terrible animal, making your boyfriend burst out laughing.

"You are an idiot! You know how much I hate spiders! And you have the audacity to show me pictures of these little bastards! That's not nice!" you threw a pillow at him, but he couldn't stop laughing.

"Okay...I will find something better," he winked at you when he caught his breath and you were still glaring at him as you sat back next to him.

,,What about this?" He showed you the screen. You sighed heavily and crossed your arms over your chest.

"Max...please be serious. I don't want a lizard in my house. I mean..of course, this is your house but I just don't want to be alone with this," you pointed to a picture of a quite big and not really beautiful lizard.

"You don't want a little godzilla?" he made a puppy eyes on you.

"No, because you are my little godzilla," you smirked, "I actually already have to take care of you, I don't think I can handle other one."

"Exactly. You don't need an animal. I'm your animal," he said before slamming your lips together into a passionate kiss.