4 - Sebastian Vettel ✔

You thought, that you can beat me?

For: @Ferrararawr (Unfortunately I couldn't find the profile😞)

-

"Look liebe who is home," you said to your daughter D/N when your husband Seb was taking his shoes off in the hall.

"Va-va," she was trying to say Vati but failed which made you laugh at her adorability.

"Hallo meine Prinzessinen," Seb kissed your and D/N's forehead, "how are you doing?"

"It's better now because you are finally here," you smiled as D/N outstretched her tiny hands to her dad.

"You wanna steal my man from me, huh?" you give the little girl to him. A wide grin appeared on Seb's face as he was cuddling with her, which made you a little jealous. Seb noticed your frown and put the one-year-old D/N on the ground, letting her roam around the room while making inaudible noises .

"What's wrong? Don't say you are jealous, you know ich liebe dich sehr viel," he wrapped his arms around your waist, and you hugged him back, "and also, I've got a surprise for you." your eyes widened at his words as a huge grin was plastered on your face.

"What surprise?" you asked curiously, but he shook his head with a laugh.

"Why do you think it's called a SUPRISE? I won't tell you what it is."

-

"No way! Is that a go-kart circuit?" You happily shouted. When you were very young, you used to go-kart a lot. You were good at it, but had to stop after an injury.

"You deserve some adventure. You are stuck at home with D/N and my parents are happy to take care of her for once. And I finally want to beat you on the track," he winked at you.
You and Seb were going go-karting very often with you always beating him.

"You think that you have a chance against me? Don't get too cocky, darling," you grinned and put your helmet on.

-

"That's not fair! You pushed me out of the track!" you angrily exclaimed when you were standing next to your go-kart that was outside of the track. Seb has already crossed the finish line and came to you with a smirk.

"Oh come on, that was only a racing incident," he wanted to pat your shoulder, but you took a step back, sending a murderous look his way.

"I want another race. But a fair one this time," you crossed your arms over your chest with a frown.

"Alright," he shrugged, motivated by his unfair win. You put your helmet on, ready to show who is a master of go-karting. You two quickly glanced at each other before the first light appeared.

-

It was the last lap, all or nothing. You were right behind Seb's cart when you decided to take a final step. You sped up, overtaking him just a few corners before the finish line and won the race.

"Ha, you thought, that you can beat me?" you were standing next to his go-kart with a glamorous smile while he was glaring at you.

"I feel embarrassed, got defeated by a momma. I, a 4-time world champion got def-"

"Oh my god stop crying! You are a Formula 1 driver, which means you can overcome all the looses, so stop bitching around!" you interrupted him and he immediately shut up, a guilty expression plastered on his face.

-

"Shouldn't we pick up D/N?" you raised your eyebrows as you entered a queit house, "Sebastian Vettel, can you explain to me wh-" you wanted continue, but were pushed against the wall, "Sebastian, what the heck are you doing?" you were glaring at him, don't understand his behaviour.

"I want to enjoy the time without her. And also you deserve a reward for your win." he winked at you before kissing you.