European Athletics Championship ✔

"If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along, so why can't you see?
You belong with me."
You Belong With Me (Taylor's Version); Taylor Swift

-

Flashback:

"You did it! Your first bigger medal!" My brother Marcus wrapped me into a hug after I finished my bronze 200 metres run at the 2016 U20 World Championship in Bydgoszcz. Tears were rolling down while I had my head buried into his chest

I was running since the day I learned how to walk. Running always meant something more to me. When I had some problems and needed escapism, I went running through the forest to clear my mind. After some time ,it wasn't just because I was angry or sad. But because I liked it and it became my passionForest is also the place where I  first met my best friend Armand Duplantis. He was born in the USA, but because his mom is from Sweden, he and his family moved thereOur meeting happened 2 years ago. I went for my typical Sunday morning run to the nearest forest. It was a few days before a local competition, so I was a little bit nervous and deeply drowned in my thoughts. I wasn't paying attention to what is happening around me, and I bumped into someone and fell.

"Jag...är...ledsen," a young brown-haired guy started apologizing with a bad Swedish and helped me stand.

"You can talk English to me," I laughed at how adorable he is. 

"Yeah, that would be better," he laughed too.