Personal - Nicholas Latifi ✔

Inspired by: Personal; The Vamps ft. Maggie Lindemann

For: why-are-you-here-

"I still can't believe I agreed to this," Nicolas murmured when he was standing in front of the London Theatre, "what are we watching again?" he turned to George.

"Pride and Prejudice," he smiled, "come on, Nicky, you will love it," he nudged his teammate's shoulder before walking inside the theatre. Nicholas just sighed before following George inside. He lost one of the many bets with George, and as his punishment, he has to go with him to the theatre. To a play by George's choice. Will he choose something close to Nicholas' heart? Of course not, they are going to watch a mother who is trying to find suitors for her five daughters. Very exciting.

"I feel so weird," Nicholas noted when they were already seated, waiting for the play to start. There were mostly families, young girls, and amongst them two racing dudes.

"I see that there is a Canadian playing the role of Elizabeth Bennet. Maybe you know her," George handed Nicholas the program, but Nicolas just waved his hand.

"Do I look like someone who knows Canadian theatre actresses?" Nicholas frowned, and George placed the program on his lap, "I barely know any movie actors."

"But she's really pretty, don't you want to take a look?" George offered with a boyish grin before the lights went dim. The minute it started, Nicholas stopped paying attention. People around him were laughing and Nicholas didn't know what is so funny about it. He started counting minutes till the play will end. Until he saw her. A girl he used to know very well before she vanished from his life. Or is it her? The British accent is confusing him, but she always was talented when it comes to accents and acting. And George said there is a Canadian playing the main role.

"Hey, George," he whispered, "can I look at the program, please?" George just hummed and handed him the program, his eyes not leaving the stage. Nicholas started listing until he found the cast of today's play:

Y/N L/N as Elizabeth Bennet

It's her. It's really her. His childhood friend he hasn't seen in years is here, right in front of him. She can't see him, even if she saw him, she wouldn't let anyone know, she is a professional. Suddenly Nicholas' opinion of the play radically changed. He couldn't take his eyes off Y/N when she was on the stage. When she wasn't, he was impatiently waiting until she comes back. When they were little, they promised each other that one day, when Y/N will be a famous actress and Nicholas a Formula 1 driver they will go to each other's plays and races, supporting their careers. As they were coming closer to their dreams, they started being more distant. Days turned into weeks, weeks into months, and months into years. Many years.