The Journey

Spirit's Point of View:

Something new came upon the land one night.
Something that changed my life...
Forever.
And so my journey began.

As I was almost close to the light, I look down at the ground to see horse tracks and followed them until, I see couple of horses. Sleeping until, one of them wakes up and seems to be tied to a log. The horse tells me to go, run but I don't pay attention to that as I started to walk pass them.

A wiser horse might have turned and ran.
But I wanted to know what strange creatures were here.

I look at the strange creatures as they're sleeping and just by looking them, they almost look just like Lily but, weird looking then I think. Oh, they must be the opposite of what she is.

I look at something shiny wanting to bite it to see it spinning, then I see something that looks like water but as I tasted it it tasted horrible and wasn't water at all, I then stick my nose into something that smelt bad and was stuck to my face I flipped my head and it flies off.

I continue to search around and approach the strange creature as it's asleep to smell it's mane. The Creature turns its head and I feel something weird as the creatures mouth was on mine and I freak out as it wakes up along with the others.

I start to run as they're following me from behind. As I'm ahead of them it gives me time to hide that way I can ambush them.

As they get ahead of them I follow them from behind. I make one of the two legs fall off the horse and then quickly run pass the others making my way to my herd.