Needing Time to Adjust

White Lily's Point of View:

I stand and watch from outside the stable to watch as Little Creek is trying to ride my brother. I wish him luck and I don't know how this is going to end well. Because right now, all I see is hate in my brother's eyes towards Little Creek.

And I was right, after a couple attempts to get on Spirit; Spirit charged at Little Creek. I rushed to his aide worried that my brother would've stomped him. Luckily, Rain got in front of us and stopped him herself and I wonder if my brother has lost it.

I helped him up as we both walked back into the village.

"You okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm alright" he replied.

"Sorry about him. Like I said, it takes a while for him to adjust to things especially two legged humans like me and yourself" I said.

"Yeah, I see that now. Has anyone ever taught him manners?" he said.

"No, they're mares. Wild horses. They don't need manners, They need self defense. That's what they need when living out in the wild here" I said.

We entered the hut and I saw him grab some rope. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I think that your brother does need to learn some manners and Rain going to teach him" he said.

"Oh" I replied as we walked out of the hut and back to the stable where both Rain and my brother are at.

He tided the rope around Spirit before tying the rope around Rain's neck.

"Okay, Rain, lets see if you can teach this mustang some manners" he said before opening the gate and letting both of them run for the hills.

As they were no where to be seen, me and Little Creek walked back into the village.

Spirit's Point of View:

I saw as Little Creek opened the gate for us, possibly to let us go free and I just started galloping as fast as I can. Then all of sudden I was stopped from running. I turned around to see that Rain has stopped me from behind.

I tried to pull her along with me to continue but she was way stronger than me and that's just because she sat on the ground.

She then stood up and started walking around me and I knew she couldn't handle her attraction towards me.

Then out of nowhere, when she took a couple of steps forward; I was on the ground from the rope that tripped me. I realized that she tricked me and did that on purpose.

I got back up and started to walk back with her to the village.

Okay, I admit she was charming in a stubborn, irritating kind of way.

So, I let her show me her world.

We walked around her village, I saw little two legs running and playing around with other two legs. I even see more horses like me and to make things worse I see a two legged put a circle of paint on a horse as well.

I hope that that doesn't happen to me but I was wrong or so I thought. Little Creek was mixing some paint and I see that my sister was watching from a distance. She was smiling and trying not to laugh at the same time.

As Little Creek set the paint bowl down on the ground and was about to put the paint on me. I made one small step with my hoove and knocked the paint bowl over to where all the paint went all over Little Creek. I neighed with laughter as Lily laughed uncontrollable. Little Creek smiled at me as I smiled back and Lily smiled along with us as well.

After that, Lily opened the gate as I walked off with Rain as Lily went and walked along side Little Creek to go help him wash off the paint that was all on him.