Captured

White Lily's Point of View:

It was already morning as me and mother had wakened up; we looked around to see if Spirit has returned.
But, we don't see him anywhere.

I start to think and thought "Well, looking at where the light was coming from last night looked pretty far. So, we will not worry just yet. If he doesn't return by night then we can worry" for now we just let it be.

And then we all hear a neigh and look up at the hill to see that my brother has returned from his journey. Mother and the rest of the herd neighed as I ran up the hill and gave my brother a welcome back hug.

I then hear something and I know that my brother heard it to so, I looked behind him as he looked back as well. We both hear intruders about to approach us, I let go of my brother as he was warning the rest of the herd. The herd runs off as I jump onto my brother's back not wanting him to fight off his battles alone.

We run through the intruders as they to are riding horses and follow us from behind. I'm holding onto my brother's mane tightly as we're trying to get away from them. I look ahead of us to see that we're about to be stopped by a giant rock wall and I thought, "Oh no, we're trapped".

I look behind us to hear one of the men speak "Haha, we got him now!" as the other one replied "Yeah, you betcha!".

I looked at them a little angry until, I turn my head back around to look at me brother and asked him "Spirit, What are you thinking?"

"Just hold on", he said and I hold on tightly to his mane as he goes up the steps on the wall. And he jumps off and over the men, he neighs of laughter as I laugh along with him.

Just as we were about to turn the corner, I see something go around Spirit's neck and pulls him back. Making me fall off his back and onto the ground.

I see that the other men start to put more ropes around him and I charge at some of them trying to stop them but, the next thing I know everything goes black.

Spirit's Point of View:

I looked at my sister as she gets knocked out and I can't do anything to help her. I then look up at the cliff to see my mother coming down to us, I neigh for her to stop and that her and herd go away and be safe. Sad as she was she went back up the cliff and her and the herd were gone.

As I was still tided down I watch as some of the two legs observe my unconscious sister as she still lays on the ground.

"Now, what do we have here boys?" one of the two legged men said. "It looks like a girl, man!" one of the others said.

"Yeah, but this girl is different from what we see around town" another said.

"She has the skin and the eyes but, the hair is different. I'm saying that this hair is from an indian while the rest came from one of our women" another said.

"Well, since she's been out here and seems to know this horse. We might as well take her with us, come on pick her up and put her on the horse" the two legged said.

I see that the two legged man holds her so, she won't fall off and the other men pull me up by the ropes. Then, they pulled me to follow as I did.

I was scared.
I didn't know what was going to happen to me and my sister.
But at least our mother and the herd were safe.